• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok Cheffers!I Need the Fundraiser Document From Cc but Can't Find

In summary, you can send the lady a personalized document or you can send her a file with general directions for the fundraiser.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Ok Cheffers!

I need the Fundraiser document from CC but can't find it anywhere. I have a lady going to a meeting for her organization Wednesday night and she wants as much info as possible. Any ideas of what I can send her? I checked the files for Fundraisers but a lot of them are personalized. I need standard info.
Thanks ahead of time!!!!

Anyone-Help!! Please?

The gift certificate fundraiser is a big hit in my area........... it is in the docs

prnces515 said:
The gift certificate fundraiser is a big hit in my area........... it is in the docs
I saw that one but I need the one that they had on CC. I can't find it anywhere. I just need general directions for the FUNdraiser.

Here is a file I created:

I also have a cover letter for a fund-raiser host packet if you need that - just let me know. HTH!

Attachments

• Fundraiser Letter-updated.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 703
can someone please explain more on the gift certifiacte FR? I would like to do this but not to savvy on understanding how it works right now.

Darlene

ccnunu said:
can someone please explain more on the gift certifiacte FR? I would like to do this but not to savvy on understanding how it works right now.

Darlene

Basically, you just sell gift certificates to people on a fundraiser show. Sort of like the cookbook fundraiser, where you just sell our collection of cookbooks as the selection of products available. I've never had anyone take me up on either, but I do offer them as options. In my experience, most people want to be able to select things from the catalog (including gift cert. and cookbooks) so limiting it isn't always preferred, but I have heard of these ideas working for other people. HTH!

cathyskitchen said:
Here is a file I created:

I also have a cover letter for a fund-raiser host packet if you need that - just let me know. HTH!
THANKYOU!! I think this might work. Could you send me the cover letter also??

Sure! Here you go:

Attachments

• Host Cover Letter - Fundraiser.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 572
I also made this sign for a fundraiser I'm doing next week:

Attachments

• 2 Great Ways to Raise Funds.doc
    20 KB · Views: 399
Cathy,

Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful documents!

Related to Ok Cheffers!I Need the Fundraiser Document From Cc but Can't Find

1. Can you help me find the fundraiser document from CC?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to assist you in locating the fundraiser document from CC. Please provide me with more details about the document, such as the document title or any specific keywords that may help in the search.

2. Is the fundraiser document from CC available online?

Yes, the fundraiser document from CC is available online. You can access it through your Pampered Chef consultant account on the CC website. If you need assistance in finding it, please let me know and I can guide you through the process.

3. Can I customize the fundraiser document from CC for my specific needs?

Yes, the fundraiser document from CC is customizable. You can add your own logo and contact information to make it more personalized for your fundraiser event. We also have a team of graphic designers who can help you with any customization needs.

4. How do I place an order for the fundraiser document from CC?

To place an order for the fundraiser document from CC, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. You will need to provide the document title and quantity needed. We offer discounts for bulk orders for fundraising events.

5. Can I use the fundraiser document from CC for multiple fundraising events?

Yes, the fundraiser document from CC is reusable for multiple events. You can simply make any necessary updates or changes to the document and reuse it for your future fundraising events. This can save you time and resources in creating new documents for each event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies
Views
elizabethfox