• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh Where Oh Where Has My Carolyn Gone...oh Where Oh Where Can She

In summary, Carolyn was not at Kevin's stripper show and he is worried about her. He downloaded P3 last night and woke up this morning with a computer that was not working. He is preparing for his show and is feeling sick. His sister is planning to have a show again and is having a guest who has stones. His question is for you.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Oh Where Oh Where Has My Carolyn Gone...oh Where Oh Where Can She Be????

She Wasn"t At My Stripper Star Cermoneeeeeee:(
So She Might Be Out Makin Pc Moneeeeeee:d

We Miss Her On The Chef Success Board:(
Oh We Miss Her Terribleeeeeeeee:(

Oh Carolyn Oh Carolyn
With Out Her We Can"t Be Silleeeeeeeeeee

I Can"t Find In A Pc Box
On The Pc Site
On Chef Success.......

Oh Wait....maybe She Is Lost Somewhere In Cyber Land Tied Down By The P3 Nappers :( !!!!!

She's probably actually working on her PC business...which makes me feel guilty. Maybe I should get off of here and do some work. At least I'm getting my laundry done! LOL!

Hahaha...no Doubt

Oh God..now I Feel Like Crap

At least you have a cute picture!

Jilleysue said:
Hahaha...no Doubt

Oh God..now I Feel Like Crap

LOLOLOL! At least you're not alone! LOL!

OMG you are such a trip - LOL
I downloaded P3 last night - where the heck were ya!?!?!?
The this morning woke to a totally wacked out computer (of course blamed it on PP3...which wasn't the actual problem, but I had to point the finger somewhere - LOL)
Spent the morning scnning and fixing my computer - then took a nap cuz I am all sinus-y (is that a word?) -- I think I may be allergic to the new cat :(
Now I have to get ready for tonight's show...I think I am going to take a Claritin to de-fog my head first...

PHEW....Glad you are ok. Thought I would just leave you a few posts to mak you smile!!!! It's a crazy day at work and we have all been silly here.
I have a question for you.

Kevin's sister I have convinced to have a show again...YAHOOO. She has a guest who has stones..still in the box. GIFTS. Wants to return them...UGGGGG. HO..or whoever says she needs a consultant (ME) I guess, What does she do. She wants to do this at Jenni's party I guess and get new stuff...UGGG. Do I guess take this stuff off her hands and or tell her to contact HO under my name...HELP

Jilleysue said:
PHEW....Glad you are ok. Thought I would just leave you a few posts to mak you smile!!!! It's a crazy day at work and we have all been silly here.
I have a question for you.

Kevin's sister I have convinced to have a show again...YAHOOO. She has a guest who has stones..still in the box. GIFTS. Wants to return them...UGGGGG. HO..or whoever says she needs a consultant (ME) I guess, What does she do. She wants to do this at Jenni's party I guess and get new stuff...UGGG. Do I guess take this stuff off her hands and or tell her to contact HO under my name...HELP

She needs to consultant she purchased them from... that show #...it has to be within the warranty period...and it is for her to do THROUGH 1-888-OUR-CHEF. She cannot make an "exchange" at a show. She would need to return them through HO and buy something separately through Jenni's show.

She doesn't know the Consutlant. It was a gift from someone and the gift giver is lives in COSTA RICA now. Is she just stuck with it? Or I'll just giveher the HO number?

Jilleysue said:
She doesn't know the Consutlant. It was a gift from someone and the gift giver is lives in COSTA RICA now. Is she just stuck with it? Or I'll just giveher the HO number?

Give her the # at HO...it's like returning something to a store YEARS later without a receipt. KWIM?

OMG.....sounds like a large load of you know what to me! Get her order from your friends show and then let her know that you can't personally help her....

Well yeah - it DOES sound like a load of bull.
A gal at my son's school found out I am with PC and was all excited - she had a "few" things she got at a show a "few months back" that she wanted to return. She brought them to school the next day to "give" to me (I never said I would take them, I told her to call HO)...when I looked at them - they were items we d/c YEARS ago - the thick slice APCS attachment, the Ice Shaver, and a few other d/c items...ALL things with the old hen logo on them. I told her "We haven't sold these items in 3-5 years..." she was all flustered - LOL

Oh man, don't you hate it when guests show up with products they want US to exchange for them?! I had a guest Sunday that brought her EAD saying it didn't work. She didn't have her receipt, but she had the packing slip from her show she hosted.....in 2002:eek: I explained if she had contacted HO within the warranty, they would have replace it no problem....she didn't understand why she couldn't replace it now since she hadn't used it!

lacychef said:
Oh man, don't you hate it when guests show up with products they want US to exchange for them?! I had a guest Sunday that brought her EAD saying it didn't work. She didn't have her receipt, but she had the packing slip from her show she hosted.....in 2002:eek: I explained if she had contacted HO within the warranty, they would have replace it no problem....she didn't understand why she couldn't replace it now since she hadn't used it!

I always try to explain it to them in "store" terms -- "Would Bloomingdales take this back from you after FIVE years?!"

What is "Oh Where Oh Where Has My Carolyn Gone...oh Where Oh Where Can She"?

"Oh Where Oh Where Has My Carolyn Gone...oh Where Oh Where Can She" is a popular song from the children's show Barney & Friends. It is a fun and playful song about a character named Carolyn who has gone missing and the search to find her.

Who sings "Oh Where Oh Where Has My Carolyn Gone...oh Where Oh Where Can She"?

The song is originally sung by the character Barney, a purple dinosaur, on the show Barney & Friends. However, it has been covered by various artists over the years.

What is the purpose of "Oh Where Oh Where Has My Carolyn Gone...oh Where Oh Where Can She"?

The song is meant to be a fun and interactive way for children to learn about the concept of searching and finding. It also teaches the importance of friendship and teamwork as the characters work together to find Carolyn.

Is "Oh Where Oh Where Has My Carolyn Gone...oh Where Oh Where Can She" available on any Pampered Chef products?

No, "Oh Where Oh Where Has My Carolyn Gone...oh Where Oh Where Can She" is not available on any Pampered Chef products. Pampered Chef offers kitchen tools, cookware, and recipes to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Can I purchase the sheet music or lyrics for "Oh Where Oh Where Has My Carolyn Gone...oh Where Oh Where Can She"?

Yes, the sheet music and lyrics for "Oh Where Oh Where Has My Carolyn Gone...oh Where Oh Where Can She" can be purchased online or in music stores. It is also available for digital download on various music platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kitchen Diva