1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Oh MY !!

1. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Have you looked at the super starters recongnition on the PC web site ?? How did they sell so much ?? Does it have something to do with Hurricane Katrina ?? I noticed it is all southern states one lady sold $29000.00 !!

Mar 3, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I know! I posted about this last week sometime! At first I thought that it HAD to be Katrina related, but after a member of my cluster turned in a $15000.00 fundraiser in Feb I'm starting to believe that it's possible! With numbers like that, that Super starter is on her way to TPC! Can you imagine earning level 3 of the trip in Feb or March!!

Mar 3, 2006
  3. soonerchef

soonerchef Veteran Member

It is amazing the number of people that are from LA, MS, AL, FL in Super Starter months 1 & 2

Mar 3, 2006
  4. ChefinHarmony

ChefinHarmony Member

It does have to do with the Hurricane...

It does have to do with Hurricane Katrina. There is a "blurb" in the Hurricane Katrina information that said something like "any new consultant in the Hurricane region who signed up between August to December will have their first SS month be January." The reason I noticed it was I received a Letter from HO saying "Congratulations on being #12 overall in the company with $3800+ sales for your SS Month 1" but when I went to the website I didn't even make the list. I sent a message to the woman from HO who sent me the card asking for a clarification. She was surprised and said she would look into it. I haven't heard back from her just yet, but after I snooped around the website I found the information myself. So, yes that is how the SS are so high. They were able to collect all their months and count it in January.

5. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

bump

Any one out here have any idea about this ???

Mar 8, 2006
  6. ChefinHarmony

ChefinHarmony Member

Straight from HO

This was my response from HO about the Super Starter Months....

Apparently there was a problem with the systems relating to new Consultants who changed start months after the hurricanes hit last fall; some reports reflected the changes and some didn't. So the Web didn't match the reports that were used for the recognition of achievers. I'm sorry there was confusion on it.

In any case, over $5,000 in your first three months is deserving of congratulations! Good work, Joanne!

That's what I know about the large numbers and southern states!
    Hope that helps!!
    Joanne
    :)

Mar 22, 2006
  7. I'm on February's.... number 45!!! WOOHOO! LOL :)
    I started PC in '99, and took time off and just re-signed up in Feb!

The people affected by the hurricanes got to combine all of theirs, as posted above, so it's not all that accurate as a "one month" type of achievement... as far as sales done in just one month. But fun nonetheless! ;)

Have something to add?