• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back-to-Back Shows: Exciting Times for Musician!

In summary, back-to-back shows are consecutive performances with little or no break in between. They can benefit musicians by providing exposure and maximizing their time and effort. These shows can take place in different locations with careful planning. Tips for preparing include staying hydrated, getting enough rest, and having a structured setlist. While suitable for all types of musicians, some may prefer longer breaks or have technical requirements that require more time to set up.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
today I received a call from customer to book a show for next week...actually Wednesday night! That and I have a show this weekend and one next weekend! I cannot remember the last time I had shows on top of each other like that! I'm excited! LOL!!

Good job! I have noted that more and more people are enduring summer and wanting to get together...Tis the time to be making follow up calls!

That rocks! Congrats....may they all be big, fun shows! Whoo Hoo:D

That's great.

Congrats! Sounds like you are going to get rolling!

very nice -- and be sure to have her have families and friends check the website over the holiday!

You go girl! Thanks for sharing! I always get inspired to jump on the phone and just really push myself more in my business!

I know exactly how you feel. I just had a show Tues, Wed, Thurs this week. I've never had 3 in a row like that. Two yes, and a few within a day or so of eachother. By Thursday I felt like all I had to do was "push play"!

Love it when things go like that!!! Way to go!

1. What are back-to-back shows?

Back-to-back shows refer to a series of performances that take place one after the other, with little or no break in between. This can be either on the same day or consecutive days.

2. How do back-to-back shows benefit musicians?

Back-to-back shows can provide musicians with the opportunity to reach a larger audience and gain exposure. It also allows them to maximize their time and effort by performing for multiple crowds in a short period of time.

3. Is it possible to have back-to-back shows in different locations?

Yes, it is possible to have back-to-back shows in different locations. However, this requires careful planning and coordination to ensure that all performances run smoothly and on schedule.

4. What are some tips for preparing for back-to-back shows?

Some tips for preparing for back-to-back shows include staying hydrated, getting enough rest, and having a structured setlist to minimize downtime between performances. It's also important to have all necessary equipment and supplies ready to go.

5. Are back-to-back shows suitable for all types of musicians?

Back-to-back shows can benefit all types of musicians, whether they are solo artists or in a band. However, it may not be suitable for those who prefer longer breaks between performances or have specific technical requirements that require more time to set up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat