• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

off theSubject... Prison Break...

SchelSchel,I can't help you, but Santa should bring you a Tivo!Anyone watch Prison Break? Anyone Tape Prison Break? Anyone got the Fall Fanale of Prison Break on tape?If you do... would you mail me the tape in exchange for a brand new tape I would mail you? I will pay for all postage!!!I am sooooo bummed! :eek: The season fanale came and went... we rearranged our living room and my DH said he set the VCR to tape and guess what... he is VCR illerate!!! No I am just upset that he messed up the one show we tape and actually watch.
schel
Anyone watch Prison Break? Anyone Tape Prison Break? Anyone got the Fall Fanale of Prison Break on tape?

If you do... would you mail me the tape in exchange for a brand new tape I would mail you? I will pay for all postage!!!

I am sooooo bummed! :eek: The season fanale came and went... we rearranged our living room and my DH said he set the VCR to tape and guess what... he is VCR illerate!!! No I am just upset that he messed up the one show we tape and actually watch.

So; if you can help a fellow cheffer out I would be very greatful!!!!!

Thanks so much.

Schel

Schel,I can't help you, but Santa should bring you a Tivo!

schel said:
Anyone watch Prison Break? Anyone Tape Prison Break? Anyone got the Fall Fanale of Prison Break on tape?

If you do... would you mail me the tape in exchange for a brand new tape I would mail you? I will pay for all postage!!!

I am sooooo bummed! :eek: The season fanale came and went... we rearranged our living room and my DH said he set the VCR to tape and guess what... he is VCR illerate!!! No I am just upset that he messed up the one show we tape and actually watch.

So; if you can help a fellow cheffer out I would be very greatful!!!!!

Thanks so much.

Schel

Dont quote me on this, but I think in a couple of days you can go the the FOX website and watch a rebroadcast of the episode, or at least a recap.

I propose we submit to HO that PC starts selling Kitchen TV's with Tivo in the spring catalog! God only knows we cheffers watch enough tv...LOL

thechefofnorthbend said:
Dont quote me on this, but I think in a couple of days you can go the the FOX website and watch a rebroadcast of the episode, or at least a recap.

I propose we submit to HO that PC starts selling Kitchen TV's with Tivo in the spring catalog! God only knows we cheffers watch enough tv...LOL

I second that!!! :D

Schel

cmdtrgd said:
Schel,

I can't help you, but Santa should bring you a Tivo!

So how does a Tivo work?
I guess I am as Electronic illerate as my poor mother also!!!
I do not know how Tivo works. So if you miss it you can still see it?

Schel

Yes, its like a vcr but it records everything for you without even batting an eye!:D We don't have the brand Tivo but we do have a dvr through our local cable company and pay $6 for it every month. We record the shows we want to watch, click on record any day and time its on, and its done! It can record up to 2 shows at the same time!
I would seriously be upset if I had to get rid of it!:eek:

Related to off theSubject... Prison Break...

What is "Prison Break" about?

"Prison Break" is a television series that follows the story of structural engineer Michael Scofield, who intentionally gets himself imprisoned in order to break out his brother Lincoln Burrows who has been wrongfully convicted of a crime.

How many seasons of "Prison Break" are there?

There are 5 seasons of "Prison Break" in total.

Is "Prison Break" based on a true story?

No, "Prison Break" is not based on a true story. It is a fictional television series.

What is the main character's name in "Prison Break"?

The main character's name is Michael Scofield, played by actor Wentworth Miller.

Is "Prison Break" appropriate for children?

"Prison Break" is rated TV-14 for intense violence and adult themes, so it may not be suitable for young children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
schel
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates