• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Pink Products Grid: Rays of Hope Party Preparation

In summary, the October Pink Products Grid is a collection of Pampered Chef products that support the non-profit organization, Rays of Hope, which provides resources for individuals and families affected by breast cancer. These products are marked with a pink ribbon and a portion of proceeds from each sale is donated to the charity. To host a "Rays of Hope Party," simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant for materials and information on incorporating the products into the party. The October Pink Products Grid can also be purchased outside of a party, but hosting one is a great way to support the charity and have a fun event with friends. The products included in the grid range from kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, all marked with a pink ribbon for easy
Cathy Boucher
does anyone have a grid worked up for the october pink products. I have a rays of hope party on tuesday and thought i could raise some more interest if i passed around the paper for the pink products. Someone sent me one in May, don't remember who it was. Thanks

PC has one on CC under "Promoting & Building yoru Business" -> About our Charitable Giving Programs -> Help Whip Cancer. In the box of links along the far right side- the last one in the list is "Product Catalog Insert".
It's alot of color to print a copy for everyone. I probably would print a few and just put them in a sleeve protector or pass them around or something. But remember, October HWC items are ONLINE-Individual Orders only. Showing them at a show could get people irritated that they can't order them as part of the show. (Not sure if you knew that or not.) October is different than May in that regards.

Thanks, the form I am looking for is the one that has a grid so that people can order all th and I can submit all orders at the same time online

What is the October Pink Products Grid?

The October Pink Products Grid is a collection of Pampered Chef products that are designed to support the Rays of Hope charity organization. These products are specially marked with a pink ribbon and a portion of the proceeds from each sale will be donated to the charity.

What is the Rays of Hope charity?

Rays of Hope is a non-profit organization that provides support and resources for individuals and families affected by breast cancer. They offer services such as support groups, education, and financial assistance to those in need.

How can I host a "Rays of Hope Party" using the October Pink Products Grid?

Hosting a Rays of Hope Party is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to host a party to support the charity. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and information on how to incorporate the October Pink Products Grid into your party.

Can I purchase the October Pink Products Grid outside of a Rays of Hope Party?

Yes, the October Pink Products Grid is available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. However, hosting a Rays of Hope Party is a great way to support the charity and get some friends together for a fun and meaningful event.

What types of products are included in the October Pink Products Grid?

The October Pink Products Grid includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, all marked with a pink ribbon. These products are perfect for preparing and serving food at your Rays of Hope Party or in your everyday cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monica9498
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg