• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Now This Kid Will Have a Story!

In summary, "Now This Kid Will Have a Story!" is a cookbook designed for parents to cook with their children. It is suitable for children of all ages, but recommended for ages 3-12. The recipes are healthy, using fresh ingredients and catering to dietary restrictions. It is suitable for all levels of cooking experience and can only be purchased through Pampered Chef.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_born_in_the_sky

That is a cool story.

wow! thanks for sharing!

DH and I saw that story hit the AP wire last night, and of course (in a joking manner) our first comment was that we hoped the airline didn't charge a hidden $15 fee for the kid (extra baggage). :)

She is lucky there was a doctor on board.

That is a cool story.

My hubby was born on a cold rainy Saturday night in Cincinnati in the front seat of a moving car with his 3 brothers (8, 6, 2) in the back seat.

When I read this I told him that this kid beat him.

My step-daughter was born on the Eisenhower Expressway, in Chicago, on the way to the hospital- Literally in the front seat !!!

My DH delivered our youngest child on our kitchen floor. we were literally about 2 minutes from having her in the car. Thankfully, while DH was strapping our twin DSs into their car seats, I grabbed "What to Expect" just in case the baby came on our way to the hospital. As I was grabbing the book, my water broke & DD's head started crowning.

Now, age 5, she asks the moms of every baby she meets "Was s/he born on the kitchen floor?"

She totally doesn't get that hers was not a typical delivery. It has led to some interesting conversations with neighbours, strangers, etc - lol.

My friend just had her son on her bathroom floor. Her husband delivered him while their two other kids were in the living room watching tv.

CRAZY!!!

Related to Now This Kid Will Have a Story!

1. What is "Now This Kid Will Have a Story!"?

"Now This Kid Will Have a Story!" is a cookbook specifically designed for parents to create fun and memorable cooking experiences with their children. It features easy and kid-friendly recipes that are perfect for cooking with little ones.

2. What age range is this cookbook suitable for?

This cookbook is suitable for children of all ages, but it is recommended for kids ages 3-12. Younger children may need more assistance and supervision, while older children can take on more responsibility in the kitchen.

3. Are the recipes in this cookbook healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "Now This Kid Will Have a Story!" are designed to be both fun and nutritious. They use fresh and wholesome ingredients, and also include options for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free and vegetarian.

4. Can I use this cookbook if I am not an experienced cook?

Absolutely! This cookbook is perfect for both novice and experienced cooks alike. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, making it a great way to introduce your child to the world of cooking.

5. Can I purchase this cookbook outside of Pampered Chef?

At this time, "Now This Kid Will Have a Story!" is exclusively available through Pampered Chef. You can purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef