• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting Study...could Apply to Pampered Chef Items!

In summary, this person is an expert at doing shows and has been doing them for a long time. She generally does good shows and gets nervous when she is up in front of people, but she does better interactive shows.
sklay723
Gold Member
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20090116/sc_livescience/studyyoutouchityoubuyit

Just thought this information was interesting...makes me second-guess my habit of only bringing the things I absolutely need for shows. :)

I agree with this a lot! I just got a Wii and have been looking at games and such and even if I've already read the packaging info online often times I still want to go to the store and buy it instead of purchasing online. I don't know what it is, I just like to be able to see the box and such. This pertains to other things too, the Wii was just an example off the top of my head.

This is exactly what I was trying to get at in this thread:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/750-show-avg-how-she-does-43534/

(and which got slammed by several people)

I think it is important to always be revisiting how we manage our businesses. This consultant that I am talking about in this thread maintains a GREAT show avg. She almost always has a $3000 month by doing 3-4 shows. She has 2 recruits, and really doesn't want to do anymore than she is doing, because she has a FT job that she loves. She brings all kinds of product with her to all of her shows, and sets up a display table. She encourages everyone to check out the table and play with the products before and after her demo.

Wonderful study. I truly believe that is why my November was so good. I had quite a few shows and they all used the items. No one wanted to do the interactive shows, but they liked using the items afterward.

That's part of why I bring a lot. I make sure people know that it's my choice, but I'm a tactile person. That's part of why I don't do a lot of online shopping. I want to see it and feel it before I buy it. I figure there are others out there like me.

I have always done interactive shows, although my show format probably differs from most typical interactive shows - lol. My show avg is approx $800. I rarely have a show under $700 & about 30% of my shows are kilo shows.
I don't take everything, but I take as much as I can by packing wisely (loading the tta, packing smallish tools & rubs inside batter bowls, etc.).
One thing that always happens at my shows is that I make sure that eveyone knows they can "play" with the tools they don't use during the demo after we're done. I typically leave a few extra items in the car, too (just in case).
You can bring lots & still make it look easy. Plus, the guests aren't typically there as the consultant is unloading anyway.

peichef said:
I have always done interactive shows, although my show format probably differs from most typical interactive shows - lol. My show avg is approx $800. I rarely have a show under $700 & about 30% of my shows are kilo shows.
I don't take everything, but I take as much as I can by packing wisely (loading the tta, packing smallish tools & rubs inside batter bowls, etc.).
One thing that always happens at my shows is that I make sure that eveyone knows they can "play" with the tools they don't use during the demo after we're done. I typically leave a few extra items in the car, too (just in case).
You can bring lots & still make it look easy. Plus, the guests aren't typically there as the consultant is unloading anyway.

Charity,
I've been at this almost two years... I would love to have some kind of guidance/outline about how you do your shows.
I like the interactive shows a lot better because I tend to get REALLY nervous when I'm up in front of people talking/demonstrating! :( However, when I do the interactive shows, it gets somewhat out of control! Would love some help or ideas!
Thanks in advance!

Related to Interesting Study...could Apply to Pampered Chef Items!

1. What is the study about and how does it relate to Pampered Chef items?

The study is about the benefits of using high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, which aligns with Pampered Chef's mission to provide top-notch products that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I use this study to convince others to invest in Pampered Chef items?

You can share the results of the study with your friends and family, highlighting the advantages of using quality kitchen tools and how Pampered Chef items can help them achieve better cooking results.

3. Are there specific Pampered Chef items that were mentioned in the study?

While the study did not specifically mention Pampered Chef items, it emphasized the importance of using high-quality cookware and kitchen tools, which are essential components of Pampered Chef's product line.

4. Will investing in Pampered Chef items save me money in the long run?

Yes, investing in high-quality kitchen tools and cookware can save you money in the long run as you won't have to replace them frequently. Pampered Chef items are also designed to be durable and long-lasting, making them a smart investment for your kitchen.

5. How can I learn more about the benefits of using Pampered Chef items?

You can visit the Pampered Chef website or attend a cooking demonstration hosted by a consultant to learn more about the benefits of using Pampered Chef items. You can also reach out to your consultant for personalized recommendations based on your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy