• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Sales Incentive: Land Your Best Deals

What did you achieve?

• I did not make the incentive

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I made Level 1! $1,250+

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I made level 2!! $3,000+

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • I made level 3!!! $6,000+

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
S
sarahmarie
Where did you all land?

I made Level 3 -- my poor husband...he just got me to clear out most of the stuff on the garage shelves...and now more stuff is coming! LOL

Funny thing-last year for the sellathon I had sales of $2022 and change. This year for sellathon I had $2022 and a little more change.

Robin

I made Level 3 too! My best month EVER in over 3 1/2 years.:D :D :D

I was out of town form my FT job for 2 weeks in November, and my black friday sale brought in NOTHING....so I didnt even make level 1 :-(

I made Level 1 if the catalog show that is suppose to close today comes in with what I am told it has. I will pick it up at lunch.

I made Level 2 :D This was my best month so far! Can't wait to getmy free stuff!

Level 1 for me

I made level 1... I was shooting for 2, but I'm ending with my best month yet at $2300 in sales. So I'm well pleased.

great job ladies (and men)!

I made level 2 & had my best month ever in 1 1/2 years! First time over $3000 & I ended over $3500.

I made level two - $4500 in sales.....at first I was disappointed, I had 11 shows booked, but only 7 that were held! (all my other shows now are in Dec.) I thought going into the month that for sure I would get level 3! Every show that cancelled was a catalog show....I've learned to NEVER depend on them for sales incentives - they are just icing on the cake.
I've gotten over my disappointment - $4500 is nothing to sneeze at, and I have a great paycheck coming for Christmas shopping! (and all that free product!) Plus - my Dec. is looking really good - so I should get the incentive and the extra points too!!!

I made level 1! I am JUST $300 short of level 2. Man, I hoped to have gotten there.

wooo hooo I made Level 1 !!! This is the first incentive I have ever won since I started back in March .. I'm soooo pysched!!!
This has also been my best month in my sales career!!! I have one catalog show that I"m closing Dec. 3rd. I"m hoping to at least have my $300 minimun just in case I get no bookings for Jan. It seems my Feb. my be more optimistic. I"ll take Jan. to relax and get a few other things taken care of then get gung ho for Feb!

wooo hooo got level one!!
Cheers

I was really happy with my achievements. I have made level 3, still have one show and one catalog show outstanding. And I do PC part time. I have a FT job. I worked my butt off.

I'm at level 2 right now...still holding out for level 3! Thank goodness for the extension; I will probably need till Dec 5th to close out my catalog shows-then I'll tell ya if I reached level 3:D

I Made level 3- Still have one catalog show to go, so I will probably end the month at $6300. My largest month so far!!! I will need to duplicate it plus $200 in December to earn the trip!!!

Way to go everyone!!! Those who didn't earn a level or didn't get to where they wanted, now at least you have an idea of what work is needed to do it. Luckily we get this chance twice a year!!! (Sometimes more if you include mid-season products).:D

I earned level 2 plus this was my best month ever

pamperedbecky said:
I made Level 3 too! My best month EVER in over 3 1/2 years.:D :D :D

same here - this was my best month ever PLUS my team had a Cluster Buster month!

I beat my best in sales with just over $6500! I'm so glad that sell-a-thon was in November - I seem to do better in Nov than Dec...

I am looking forward to getting all the boxes - it will be like Super Starter time all over again!

And I too need to make some space for everything - my husband keeps giving me grief that I have too much already...

Good job everyone!

I made level 2. I was only shooting for level 1. I guess I should set my goals higher! This was my 3rd SS month. So i am no longer a super starter as of tomorrow. I am now a real consultant. he he.
I had $3,009 in sales! I only needed $209 orders last week. Then i was only $71 away. I had a lady place an order out of the blue (as was another of my sales that week) for $79. God is good! I love that he cares about me making money! he he. I know that sounds bad but it is true! He really does care.

I'm waiting to close a couple more catalogue shows to see which level I've made. I'm about $500 away from level 2 which I'm so excited about. I seem to do really well every other month except the sella a thon months so I'm so glad they switched it to November this year.

As of right now, I am less than $90 away from Level 2. What do you think girls? Should I make it happen? Problem is, I already have everything in the stinkin catalog!!! I could stock up on dips and stuff to use as hostess gifts I suppose. Anyone tried the Chipotle Ranch mix yet? I tried a different brand during the summer and no one would eat it because it was so nasty!

I love the chipotle ranch mix! I have some at home just for myself.

I am excited to say that I made level 1. I am very happy since this was my SS#3 so I get that too! I did not work as hard as I should have so I was surprised when I figured up everything and I had hit the mark. Also I think the SS#3 has the best stuff in it. I am getting miserable, only 6 weeks left until I have my baby, so that is why I didn't try to hard. Congrats to everyone!!

SusanBP0129 said:
I made Level 2 :D This was my best month so far! Can't wait to getmy free stuff!

WAY TO GO...I was up your way 2 weeks ago & I'll be up there on the 8th...
I made level 2 also...;)

good job on hitting level one being 6 weeks away from delivery I know someone else is waiting for thier baby any day and I believe they did good to. When I was waiting for baby #3 I didnt do anything so I didnt earn any of the fall stuff

My first time ever earning one of the "big packages" and it was a personal best month for me: $7500 (I'm still hoping to close out one more show tonight and hit $8K!). I'm happy and very tired :D!

Mary

Ginger428 said:
WAY TO GO...I was up your way 2 weeks ago & I'll be up there on the 8th...
I made level 2 also...;)

Congrats to you too! :D
Whereabouts? I have 2 shows on the 8th :eek: Hopefully they will go well!

SusanBP0129 said:
Congrats to you too! :D
Whereabouts? I have 2 shows on the 8th :eek: Hopefully they will go well!

Nanuet....& YIKES!!! GL on 2 shows in 1 day!!:eek:

I made level 2! Nov was my SS3 and in all three of my first months I ended at just over $3000...yay me and yay you all!!!

Becky

mrssyvo said:
I Made level 3- Still have one catalog show to go, so I will probably end the month at $6300. My largest month so far!!! I will need to duplicate it plus $200 in December to earn the trip!!!

YAY!!! I KNEW you'd make it! :D

I made it to level 2! My best month all year!:D

chefmary said:
My first time ever earning one of the "big packages" and it was a personal best month for me: $7500 (I'm still hoping to close out one more show tonight and hit $8K!). I'm happy and very tired :D!

Mary

GREAT JOB!!!:D :D :D I did pretty well with $4142.:D I was really hoping for Level 3 but I will take it! I can't wait to see what we earned FREE!!!! :D

chefmary said:

Mary

Mary,

That is right around where I am! I still have a $1000 fundraiser to close... and a $1000 show from last night to close. Plus an outstanding catty, so altogether I am at around $7800 for the month, which is my highest month EVER!!!!! And yeah, I am tired, LOL.

I can't wait to get all my boxes!

AWESOME EVERYONE! I love that our level two outweighs the first level! That is awesome. and for everyone in level 3....WOOT!

Yesterday I had reserved hopes of getting November past the $2500 mark to up my commission.
Shortly after telling someone that without direct intervention in the form of a blessing order from God, I would not make level 2. Within 5 minutes of sending that email a past host who called and had a $570 order from a friend!!!!!! Blessings abound… I will make level 2 for the November incentive and I am just humbled! NEVER underestimate what can happen! This has been my “weirdest” month so far with PC… as far as shows went… low attendance, leaving one show without any orders… my poor host whose cat died... she's the one who called yesterday with the big order! But God has seen fit to show who is in control… I did my part and followed through with hosts and guests and then got to sit back and watch Him bless. I am SO excited! I pray that each of you has seen Him in some way... I really felt that what I was seeing was the peace He had given in me being settled with NOT making level 2 ... and wa la! and then, after figuring and refiguring... and realizing I am going to make it... I remembered I also get PAID for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!

quiverfull7 said:
Yesterday I had reserved hopes of getting November past the $2500 mark to up my commission.
Shortly after telling someone that without direct intervention in the form of a blessing order from God, I would not make level 2. Within 5 minutes of sending that email a past host who called and had a $570 order from a friend!!!!!! Blessings abound… I will make level 2 for the November incentive and I am just humbled!

Congrats. That is wonderful!

I made level 2, best month in my 10 month's of selling...

As of right now I'm ending the month with just over $2500 in sales. I have a show to close on Tuesday night. It should put me over $3000! So, while I answered the poll that I made level 1, I'm hoping it will actually be Level 2 by the time the deadline hits. Woo hoo!

WowClosed my highest show ever last night $1400 to give me over $7800 in sales for November!! By and large the biggest month ever! My highest before this was $2400.:) Yeah!

I was happy with Level 1 because I also earned the Director pack with my $1250 in sales!

I made level one and was hoping for level 2, but things fell apart the the end of the month.

But on the bright side, the one catalog show finally came through with (ready for this...) 1 order!!! She wanted 15 catalogs and 25 order sheets. And, no, didn't get any of those back! Oh well, I can use that with a few other orders and make Dec show #1, plus did an expo today and got enough orders to make show #2. Dec incentive, come to me!

I'm only $35 away from the $6000 level! Thank goodness for the 5 day grace period. Yesterday was swamped, I didn't have time to chase all my open shows down.

all of my Nov. shows rescheduled for "later". I am so NOT HAPPY! Oh well, life goes on. I can't wait to see the new spring products.

Congrats to all of you, wish I made level 1, my $1000 show canceled on me (AGAIN!) grrrrrrrrr

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • jdavis