• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Show Submission Success: My Best Month Ever in Direct Sales!

It's been hectic!I submitted 5 shows tonight and it was my best month ever! I have been in the business for exactly one year (2/24/06) and am half way to the first incentive! Which I received for last year. Yeah me:o
iddlebiddle
I just submitted 5 shows tonight for the next pay check. Nothing like waiting for the last minute. But it was my best month ever:) This was my first time, that I was aware of the double points month, and it sure did pay off. I have been in the business for exactly one year (2/24/06) and am half way to the first incentive! Which I received for last year. Yeah me:eek:

Anyone else burning the midnight oil?:eek:

I am spent

Yep....just spent an HOUR on the phone closing out an out of town catalog show.

I have one host calling me back in a couple minutes and TWO others who are MIA!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!! I wanted them on this paycheck, but oh well. As long as they're in by the 5th, I'm good. :)

Yep! Me too, I just submitted two cooking shows and two catalog shows and have two more that won't be able to go in for the next few days. Had a show last night and tonight so I'm pretty beat! This will be my best month too, GO US!! :D

I also just closed my 5th show of the day. Got it in an hour before the deadline. I wish I had noticed this thread before I started a new one! :rolleyes:

Is it central time or eastern time that we need to get the orders in?? I have a show I want to try to get submitted so that I can get the dish towels it is 600 in sales

Central Time (IL)

Dumb question, but what time did everything have to been in by on CT?

Kelly

it has to be in by 12 central time

Good!! I made it! Had me worried there! ;)

Kelly

I just submitted the last 2 of 6 that I put in today... shew! I am SO happy!

I submitted three this afternoon..... it has been an eventfull two weeks... that is for sure......

I bet HO is reeling after quite a day!!

I closed 3 yesterday, and still have 4 to close before the 5th.

1. How many shows can I realistically cram into a month?

The number of shows you can cram into a month will depend on your personal schedule and availability. We recommend aiming for no more than 2-3 shows per week to avoid burnout and ensure that you can give each show your full attention and energy.

2. Is it considered unprofessional to cram in shows?

No, it is not considered unprofessional to cram in shows as long as you are able to provide quality demonstrations and customer service. However, it is important to make sure you are not overbooking yourself and compromising the quality of your shows.

3. Can I offer discounts or promotions for cramming in shows?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions for cramming in shows, but make sure to communicate this clearly with your host and guests. It is important to be transparent and avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

4. How can I effectively plan and manage multiple shows in a short period of time?

To effectively plan and manage multiple shows, it is important to stay organized and prioritize tasks. Utilize tools like a planner or calendar to keep track of show dates, follow-up with hosts and guests, and prepare for demonstrations in advance.

5. Are there any tips for successfully cramming in shows?

Some tips for successfully cramming in shows include staying organized, communicating clearly with hosts and guests, and setting realistic expectations for yourself. It is also important to take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MHPampered