• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover November's Host Specials & Book Now for Exclusive Stoneware Deals

summary, we are waiting to find out the November (or Dec) Host Specials yet and are hoping for September. The good news is that Nov. Stoneware is 60% off.
darlinclem
Gold Member
Do we know the November (or Dec) Host Specials yet? I have a number of people who want to book but would like to book for specific things (stoneware mainly). I have told them they have 6 months and they are waiting :rolleyes:

I am thinking we will find out November at least on September 1st. Not sure when we will find out December if it will be Sept or October.
I hope this helps!!

Don't have them book according to host specials...
Go over their wish list, and have a party to get that stuff for free. A $500 show will get you 2 pieces of stoneware FREE. Then encourage your host to encourage her guests to book the subsequent months, so the host can get the host benefits for those months as well.

I have found that people who say this are really looking for a way out of having a party, without having to say no.

I am waiting for a Stoneware special also. I have repeat hosts who know what has come before, and are wanting a Stoneware sale again - where they can get stoneware for 60%. I actually have 3 hosts from this summer who rebooked from their own shows, but are waiting for a stoneware month. I'm hoping for November!

How often do they repeat host specials? Last Oct was the DCB, and Jan was 20% off stoneware. Would it come up again this soon?

They used to do most sales yearly. Stoneware used to be Sept. but then they started cookware in Sept. Simple Additions had been Nov. but were moved to Oct. this year. Now we are now all wondering the new order :)

Keeping us on our toes, I guess.
And keeping them from being predictable.

darlinclem said:
Do we know the November (or Dec) Host Specials yet? I have a number of people who want to book but would like to book for specific things (stoneware mainly). I have told them they have 6 months and they are waiting :rolleyes:

I'm also sure HO does not let us know this far in advance because they want us to fill up Aug,Sept & Oct first. You really don't want them booking so far away because alot of thime alot of things happen in 3 months....HTH :cool:

ChefBeckyD said:
I am waiting for a Stoneware special also. I have repeat hosts who know what has come before, and are wanting a Stoneware sale again - where they can get stoneware for 60%. I actually have 3 hosts from this summer who rebooked from their own shows, but are waiting for a stoneware month. I'm hoping for November!

Looks like you are in luck!!! I just got the CN and it says that Stoneware is 60% off in Nov...waiting for the flyer so I can make copies. . .

Hooray! That will make my host for Nov. that I just booked yesterday really happy!

Here you go!

Choose one piece at 60% off when your show has $499.99 or less in guest sales OR Choose TWO pieces at 60% off when guest sales are $500 or above!!! How cool is that!

Guest special is 20% off our original, unglazed Stoneware pieces, no limit.

Awesome, Thanks for the news!!

I like this recent trend toward double bonuses for hosts with shows above $500. It gives a good, reachable-but-still-a-stretch level for hosts. :)

chefruthie said:
Here you go!

Choose one piece at 60% off when your show has $499.99 or less in guest sales OR Choose TWO pieces at 60% off when guest sales are $500 or above!!! How cool is that!

Guest special is 20% off our original, unglazed Stoneware pieces, no limit.

Curious if that includes the new stones with handles....:)

The good thing about the 20% off with no limit sale for guests is that hosts can use those numbers on their order, and get their earned discount off the sale price.

Wow, is this online, yet? If November is SAT month again, I'm really wanting to book it as full as possible. I'm having my own show, too. I can replace the vanilla stones that are discontinued.

I am new what does SAT mean again?

chefann said:
I like this recent trend toward double bonuses for hosts with shows above $500. It gives a good, reachable-but-still-a-stretch level for hosts. :)

I agree with you Ann. It helps us help our host have great shows and us earn more $$.:)

JAE said:
Wow, is this online, yet? If November is SAT month again, I'm really wanting to book it as full as possible. I'm having my own show, too. I can replace the vanilla stones that are discontinued.

The Guest special is 20% off our original, unglazed stoneware. It does include the med and lg round stones with handles!
In the past, Nov has been SAT, there's no mention about it this year...yet!
Make sure you get your September and October booked up FIRST.
HO has given us great specials every month for this fall selling season, along with wonderful new products! Be excited about them and passionate about your business...it's contagious!

WOO HOO! I totally called it! Now that I know what November is, I have to totally put it out of my mind until I have October full!

Where did you find it? I tried the sneaky way and it didn't show up? What is December! Any fun news? Thanks in advance? katie

cookn' katie said:
Where did you find it? I tried the sneaky way and it didn't show up? What is December! Any fun news? Thanks in advance? katie

A director who got her KN posted it...I think they've caught on about being able to find it, and have fixed it so we can't.

I am a director and still can't view it... ugh!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
A director who got her KN posted it...I think they've caught on about being able to find it, and have fixed it so we can't.

They did! You used to be able to pull up the current month's CN and in the www. line up above change the 3 letter month abbreviation. I can go to Aug and change it to any past month, but it no longer allows us to check the upcoming month. bummer.

i have a bridal shower in nov & her registry is almost ALL stoneware! she'll be really excited that she can buy something for herself at 60% off!!

I have never been able to do it the sneaky way and today I was able to get it.

The stoneware for November is 20% off for guests and under $500 is one piece of stoneware at 60% off and over $500 is 2 pieces for hosts.

December host special is Beaded Serving Set and Beaded Spreader for $16.20 or Trifle Bowl for $15.60. Sales $550 or more host also can choose Festive Holiday Desserts Cookbook or Korintje Cinnamon for free. The guest special w/$60 purchase is the Beaded Spreader free.

The November hostess special only show prices for the Deep Covered Baker and unglazed stones, nothing about the other glazed stoneware. Just wanted to point that out to everyone, in case you didn't notice already!!

Thank you,

pampered.chris said:
The November hostess special only show prices for the Deep Covered Baker and unglazed stones, nothing about the other glazed stoneware. Just wanted to point that out to everyone, in case you didn't notice already!!

Thank you,

They also have 2 discontinued stones pictured on the flyer.

I didn't really look at the pictures!! That is dumb that they didn't do a new picture!! That is REALLY not right.

I was bummed to see that they didn't do it for ALL stoneware pieces, but still I think everyone will have a good SAT with the Nov & Dec specials!!!

It does say "select pieces" on the host flyer. Both host and guest flyers have the discontinued stones on them. I emailed HO about this and I would expect that we will get a revised flyer soon.

...they need better proofers.

Camoblonde39 said:
I have never been able to do it the sneaky way and today I was able to get it.

The stoneware for November is 20% off for guests and under $500 is one piece of stoneware at 60% off and over $500 is 2 pieces for hosts.

December host special is Beaded Serving Set and Beaded Spreader for $16.20 or Trifle Bowl for $15.60. Sales $550 or more host also can choose Festive Holiday Desserts Cookbook or Korintje Cinnamon for free. The guest special w/$60 purchase is the Beaded Spreader free.

Oh I got it too!!

November pieces at 60% off listed are:
deep covered baker
rectangular baker
12 cup muffin pan
mini loaf pan
large bar pan
large round stone w/handles
stoneware fluted pan
large round stone
rectangle stone
medium bar pan
medium round stone w/handles
stoneware loaf pan
small bar pan

November guest pieces at 20% off are:
Medium round stone w/handles
large round stone
large round stone w/handles
rectangle stone
small bar pan
medium bar pan
large bar pan
12 cup muffin pan
stoneware fluted pan
mini loaf pan
stoneware loaf pan
rectangular baker

How did you get the new one? I tried the changing of the month and it still isn't working, can you forward me the address? Is there anything else exciting in it? katie

I just clicked on Aug. CN. Then when it loaded, I changed the address to "sep" instead of "aug" and it worked

when mine loads it come to a pdf file and i cant change the month:cry:

so right-click the link to the August one and select "Copy link location." Then paste that into the address bar of your browser, but change it to SEP before you hit Enter.

thanks!! This is just in time for me to send out thank you notes and want to book my dates!!

I am so excited about this! I am going to contact ALL my past hosts and let them know that when they combine their PHD with the 20 percent special they will save 30 percent. (Or of course, they can host a show and get it at 60 percent instead ...)It's so nice to have a 20 percent special ... and November BETTER BE sell-a-thon!

So does anyone have the 3 month columned flyer ready yet??? ha ha

I do ... almost - but as Beth noted, the picture on the specials is wrong - there are discontinued items in the picture.

I was able to cut out the 6-muffin pan - but I couldn't do anything with the medium round stone....

I will post when I can find a picture to use!

here are Nov & Dec specials linksHi all - I have not yet received CN yet, but I have a little trick to get the upcoming specials - usually after the 24th of a month I can get one to two months further out than is posted on CC. Here are the upcoming specials for Nov & Dec.
Enjoy.
Laurie

Nov host special link
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_08nov.pdf
Nov guest special link
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/gs_08nov.pdf
Dec host special link
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_08dec.pdf
Dec guest special link
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/gs_08dec.pdf

I do the cheat links as well after the 26th of the month.. but I've extremely ill the past couple of days (I was even sent home form work twice) and now DH has it :cry:

thanks for the updates about the cheat links working :sing:

Has anyone else noticed that the November host special doesn't say specific pieces but says 60% off stoneware but not all the codes are given for all the stoneware? The only new additions one is the DCB. No other New Additions piece is mentioned. I know the guest special says only the unglazed pieces are 20% off but does not say that for the host special. And it does have the DCB. Guess I will have to wait for CN to come out huh? LOL

jbdowd0798 said:
So does anyone have the 3 month columned flyer ready yet??? ha ha

Here you go:

Attachments

• SeptOctNov2008_noname.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 386
  • SeptOctNov2008_noname.pdf
    156.7 KB · Views: 269
I love that the Trifle is one of the host specials in December!!! Yea...my October is very weak due to being out for 2 weeks....so hopefully these November and December specials will really help me end the year with a BANG!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

1. What are the November or December Host Specials for Pampered Chef?

At this time, the November and December Host Specials have not been announced. We typically release our monthly specials at the beginning of each month, so please check back for updates or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Can I book a party now and still take advantage of the exclusive stoneware deals?

Yes, you can book a party now and still have access to the exclusive stoneware deals. Our host specials and stoneware deals are available for bookings made within the current month and the following six months. So if you book now, you can still take advantage of the stoneware deals for November and December.

3. Can I book a party specifically for the stoneware deals?

Yes, you can absolutely book a party specifically for the stoneware deals. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a party that focuses on our stoneware products. Just let them know your preferences when booking and they will do their best to accommodate.

4. Are there any other special offers or deals for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, in addition to the monthly host specials, we also offer a host rewards program where you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. Our consultants can provide more details about this program and help you maximize your rewards.

5. How long do I have to book a party to take advantage of the stoneware deals?

You have six months from the release of the stoneware deals to book a party and still receive the exclusive discounts. For example, if the November stoneware deals are released on November 1st, you have until April 30th to book a party and receive the discounts. However, we recommend booking as soon as possible to secure your preferred date and to allow your guests enough time to plan and attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • fifiplc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fifiplc