• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Notification of June Sell-A-Thon

In summary, we receive notification of our Sell-A-Thon (SAT) levels and rewards when we receive our boxes of goods, typically at the end of July. The rewards for the SAT levels include various Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. Those who cannot attend the National Conference can find out about the new products at the end of the conference, and there will be a paper with the SAT levels and rewards included. The rewards for the different levels can include items such as a pizza cutter, forged cutlery, bamboo utensils, and more. The Director Benefit Kit includes a wide range of products, including a pastry mat, serving utensils, and a variety of kitchen tools.
ChefMary412
When do we receive notification that we got the goods from SAT?
Does anyone remember what they got for 2 shows last year?
How about for the $1,500??

Also.. along these lines... when do we unfortunate ones:cry::cry: who cannot go to Nat. Conference find out what the new products are???

We do not recieve notifcation until we get the boxes delivered. We also find out what the new products are the day after conference has ended.

ChefMary412 said:
When do we receive notification that we got the goods from SAT?
Does anyone remember what they got for 2 shows last year?
How about for the $1,500??

Also.. along these lines... when do we unfortunate ones:cry::cry: who cannot go to Nat. Conference find out what the new products are???

1. you don't, you'll just know at the end of July when you receive your shipment of goods.

2. Nope, but I'll see if I have record and post it.

3. Same thing as above.

4. People will be talking about it RIGHT after Wave 3 is OVER which is July 19th

For the spring products (SAT month was November) I only had the two show level met...I got the Greek Rub, the green Bar Board & Knife Set and the Mega Scraper we all waited so long to get. Can't wait to see what's in the boxes for all the levels this time!!!

This is all I could find.

Attachments

• 2007-06 07 Sell A Thon.pdf
    404.4 KB · Views: 274
I think it's a bummer they don't send you any kind of email or something when you earn a SAT. You just have to wait until the boxes arrive!

I think we get a paper at Conference that tells what is in the different levels. I wasn't able to attend last year but the year before last I remember getting it with the new catalog.

Yeah we do and I'm sure someone will post it. :)

I'm guessing someone from Wave 1 or 2 because those of us from Wave 3 will still have our heads spinning from all the great stuff at Conference. You all will have at least 3 days to process it all!!! :)

Okay, I searched for you! ;) Just to make this clear, this was LAST YEAR'S 2007 LEVELS for the Fall catalog!

Sell-A-Thon Levels
June Submit-2, value 33.75
Pizza Cutter
Forged Cutlery 3” Petite Paring

June $1500, value 167.50
Above, plus:
Sweet Caramel Sprinkle
Finger Guard
Bamboo Tongs
Small Square with Cranberry Accent (set of 2)
TPC 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook
Forged Cutlery 5” Boning knife
Cranberry skinny scraper
Large Spreader
Striped Kitchen Towel Set

June $3000, value 397.50
Above, plus
Rectangle platter with cranberry accent
Bamboo spoon set
Cranberry vine guest towel set
Coating trays and tool
Appetizer plates and caddy set
Large round stone with handles
Slice n serve
White windowpane napkin set
Cranberry windowpane placemat set
Square napkin rings
Cranberry Mix n scraper
Large Serving Spatula

June $6000, value 602.25
Above, plus
Appetizer plates, cranberry
Forged cutlery carving set
Cheese Knife
All-purpose spreader
Cranberry hold n slice
Cranberry classic scraper
Bamboo spatula set
Cranberry microfiber towel
Small bamboo spoon set
Cranberry petite squares

July Submit-2, value 48.00
Stainless cookware 8” sauté pan

July $3000, value 319.00
Stainless cookware 8” sauté pan
Splatter screen
Mini-serving spatula
Quickut paring knives, set of 3
Cranberry small mix n scraper
Twixit! Clip combo pack
Spreader set
Bamboo specialty cooking set
Small spreader
Gravy separator
Oval platter with cranberry accent
Dots round plate (set of 2)
Cranberry hot pad/trivet
Chef’s tools – skimmer
Bamboo serving set
Pastry mat
Dots small round bowl (set of 2)
Sweet cinnamon sprinkle

Director Benefit Kit, value 705.75
Rectangle platter with cranberry accent
Bamboo spoon set
Cranberry vine guest towel set
Coating trays and tool
Appetizer plates and caddy set
Large round stone with handles
Slice n serve
White windowpane napkin set
Cranberry windowpane placemat set
Square napkin rings
Cranberry Mix n scraper
Large Serving Spatula
Appetizer plates, cranberry
Forged cutlery carving set
Cheese Knife
All-purpose spreader
Cranberry hold n slice
Cranberry classic scraper
Bamboo spatula set
Cranberry microfiber towel
Small bamboo spoon set
Cranberry petite squares
Splatter screen
Mini-serving spatula
Quickut paring knives, set of 3
Cranberry small mix n scraper
Twixit! Clip combo pack
Spreader set
Bamboo specialty cooking set
Small spreader
Gravy separator
Oval platter with cranberry accent
Dots round plate (set of 2)
Cranberry hot pad/trivet
Chef’s tools – skimmer
Bamboo serving set
Pastry mat
Dots small round bowl (set of 2)
Sweet cinnamon sprinkle

chefruthie said:
I think we get a paper at Conference that tells what is in the different levels. I wasn't able to attend last year but the year before last I remember getting it with the new catalog.

We did get a paper last year!! I remember!! Looking forward to getting it again
!! LOL

Wow... thanks for looking that up! It is impressive how much we can earn! I just thought we might get an email, because I got one after 1 show saying that i was "on my way to earning"... hey only a week or so left. Can't wait!

chefruthie said:
I'm guessing someone from Wave 1 or 2 because those of us from Wave 3 will still have our heads spinning from all the great stuff at Conference. You all will have at least 3 days to process it all!!! :)

It can't be posted until the all-clear is given (usually the last day of Wave 3).

We don't get an email or anything telling us we earned a level but you can look at your IPT. If it shows you reached it then you can expect a box! But remember: the sales must be June so look carefully and only count the June sales to get to your total.

My two shows were 6/27 and 6/28 submitted 7/3. Is the $1500 in sales to receive the sell at thon product commissionable or total sales? The total sales was over 15 but commissionable wasn't? By the way, June was my best month yet! I'm loving this part time business!

They needed to be submitted by June 30 to count for Sell a Thon. And SAT awards are based on commissionable sales.

Darn. I was so excited that I may get freebies. Oh well, I'll know better next time. June was my 4th month as a consultant so I took advantage of KE.

HO has been changing things up regarding those types of incentives. That's why it's very important to read the fine print on the flyers.

Related to Notification of June Sell-A-Thon

What is the Notification of June Sell-A-Thon?

The Notification of June Sell-A-Thon is a promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to boost sales during the month of June. It offers exclusive deals and incentives for both consultants and customers.

How do I participate in the June Sell-A-Thon as a consultant?

To participate in the June Sell-A-Thon, simply continue selling Pampered Chef products as you normally would. The sales you make during the month of June will automatically count towards the promotion. You can also take advantage of the exclusive deals and incentives offered during this time.

What are the benefits of participating in the June Sell-A-Thon?

Participating in the June Sell-A-Thon can bring several benefits for both consultants and customers. Consultants have the opportunity to increase their sales and earn special rewards, while customers can take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on their favorite products.

Can I participate in the June Sell-A-Thon as a customer?

Yes, customers can also participate in the June Sell-A-Thon by purchasing Pampered Chef products during the month of June. Customers can enjoy exclusive deals and discounts on their purchases, while also supporting their favorite consultant.

Where can I find more information about the June Sell-A-Thon?

You can find more information about the June Sell-A-Thon on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. The promotion details and deals may vary by region, so it's best to check with your consultant for specific information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mandak
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sillylittlechef