• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nothing but "Official" Recipes on Your Website

In summary, TPC has taken away another feature from personal websites where recipes can only be copied and pasted from specific sources. This includes those found on the corporate website, the Season's Best Recipe Collection, archived issues of Consultant News and Weekly Bites, and promotional flyers. This means that consultants can no longer post their own recipes, such as the one for Kickapoo Joy Juice. However, TPC has announced that they are revisiting this issue and no changes are needed at this time.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
This topic has been pretty well dissected in another thread, but unless you happened to open that one, you might not be aware that TPC has taken away another feature of our personal websites. Here's my post from that other thread:

Read it and weep.

If you didn't happen to read it, here's the official word:

TPC Weekly Bites 2/21/06 said:
You may copy and paste recipes onto your Personal Web Sites from four sources:

1. Those found under Products, Etc. on the corporate Web site. This includes recipes from Product Use and Care Recipe Cards and the monthly featured recipe.
2. The current and previous season's Season's Best Recipe Collection, which include the theme Show recipes, found under Products and Recipes on Consultant's Corner.
3. Archived issues of Consultant News and Weekly Bites found under Managing Your Business and News You Can Use on Consultant's Corner.
4. Finally, any recipes printed on promotional flyers found under Consultant Incentives on Consultant's Corner.

Well, so much for posting my recipe for Kickapoo Joy Juice.*

---------------------------------
* - See Below V V V V V V V V V V V V

Last edited:
Kickapoo Joy Juice* - Alright, alright, alright...Thank You All! Instead of answering all the messages I'm getting, here's the open reply to everyone who wrote to me!

It's an old joke - I'm showing my age, I guess. Kickapoo Joy Juice was a concoction brewed up in the fertile mind of Al Capp when he drew his comic strip, Li'l Abner. It was brewed in Dogpatch, U.S.A. at the Skonk Werks by characters named Lonesome Polecat and Hairless Joe.

http://www.lil-abner.com/kickapoo.html

There is a rumor that someone is marketing a product (licensed) under this name, but I haven't been able to find it.

Last edited:
Did you get the message today?An e-mail from TPC today says they are revisiting this issue. No changes are required in our websites at this time.

I think that answers the question of whether or not HO monitors this site. ;)

Last edited:

1. What is the purpose of having "Nothing but Official" recipes on your website?

The purpose of having "Nothing but Official" recipes on our website is to ensure that our customers are using reliable and tested recipes from Pampered Chef. These recipes have been developed and approved by our team of culinary experts, and we want to guarantee that our customers have the best cooking experience.

2. Are all of the recipes on your website considered official?

Yes, all of the recipes on our website are considered official. We carefully curate and test each recipe before it is published on our site, so you can trust that they are all tried and true.

3. Can I submit my own recipes to be featured on your website?

While we appreciate your interest in sharing your recipes with us, we only feature official Pampered Chef recipes on our website. However, we do have a community forum section where you can share your own recipes with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

4. Are the ingredients in your official recipes easily accessible?

Yes, all of the ingredients in our official recipes are easily accessible. We strive to use common and readily available ingredients in our recipes so that our customers can easily recreate them at home.

5. Can I make substitutions in your official recipes?

While we understand that some customers may have dietary restrictions or preferences, we recommend following our official recipes as closely as possible for the best results. However, feel free to make substitutions as needed and experiment with our recipes to make them your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Princess_Buttercup
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom