• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Note: Company's Thank You Note & Recipe

In summary, to access the company's thank you note and recipe, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "Resources" section. You can customize the thank you note with your own contact information by using a PDF editor or program like Adobe Acrobat. The thank you note and recipe are updated quarterly and can be used for personal use, but are primarily intended for promoting the company and its products. There is no specific recipe that must be included in the thank you note.
sweet
I'm just wondering if anybody has the thank you note from the companie, (with the receipe on the back) I'm trying to find it on the web site but can't get my hands on it.
Thank You,
sweet

There is a Thank You Letter to your hosts in Pampered Partner. Click on Reports and scroll down to Thank You. If you do it after the show has been submitted then it will included how much $ they saved. I do not know about one with a recipe on the back though.

I've never heard of one with the recipe on the back. I like the one that you use from Pampered Partner for the host.

Ditto on the PP thank you note. You could always use the back of the thank you note and print out a recipe on it for your host. (maybe the recipe used at her show)

Thank You Notes with Recipe on BackI do have these with several different recipes on back. They are not actually thank you cards. They are blank on the inside and you can write what you want. The front of the card has a picture of a Pampered Chef recipe. The back of the card has the directions for making the recipe.

These were Pampered Chef items a long time ago. It states on the back of the cards, "All profits from the sale of this card will be donated by The Pampered Chef, Ltd., to the Women's Opportunity Fund to benefit women and their families in developing countries who are amonth the poorest of the world's poor."

1. How do I access the company's thank you note and recipe?

To access the company's thank you note and recipe, you can log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "Resources" section. From there, you can download the thank you note and recipe in a PDF format.

2. Can I customize the thank you note with my own contact information?

Yes, you can customize the thank you note by adding your own contact information. Simply open the PDF file and use a PDF editor or program like Adobe Acrobat to add your information to the designated areas.

3. How often are the thank you note and recipe updated?

The thank you note and recipe are updated quarterly to ensure that they are always relevant and up-to-date. It is recommended that you check the "Resources" section periodically to see if any updates have been made.

4. Is there a specific recipe that must be included in the thank you note?

No, there is no specific recipe that must be included in the thank you note. The company provides a variety of recipes that can be used, and you are free to choose which one you would like to include in your thank you note.

5. Can I use the company's thank you note and recipe for personal use?

Yes, you can use the company's thank you note and recipe for personal use. However, it is recommended that you use them primarily for your Pampered Chef business as they are designed to promote the company and its products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcjodih