• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unveiling Wave 3: A Look at What's Next for Greg and the Future of Tomorrow

In summary, the conversation is about Wave 3 and what happened. Greg says that Wave 3 is over and people can't talk until Sunday. People are frustrated because they want to talk about the new products but they have to wait.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I guess we have to wait until tomorrow to talk about new stuff...

Why Greg?

Isn't Wave 3 over now?

I need an impatient mood now...

I'm with you Janet, I'm not sure why when everything is done over in Chi town???

Thanks for trying though!

I was gonna say...it was over about 1:15pm!

I know Greg, why can't we talk????

I was kind of wondering the same. Isn't Wave 3 over?

Maybe to give directors, etc. a chance to tell their teams who couldn't go?

Just a guess...

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Maybe to give directors, etc. a chance to tell their teams who couldn't go?

Just a guess...
Hi Kathy! You may be correct. I don't know, but for those of us who went, I think we should be able to discuss things from conference now that everyone has finished. IMO it isn't my fault that people couldn't go, even if it was a very good reason they couldn't attend. I probably should change my mood to B....., but this is how I feel.

I thought we always got to talk as soon as Wave 3 was over?

Hey, Jill!

I feel the same way as you....and I've just gotten back from a 11 hour car ride (first time home since conference) and was looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions on everything!

Oh well, I have vacation laundry to do so I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow...:(

I just saw a chillzane thread, so, does that mean we are clear?

I want to post my Discontinued Flyer

Where does it say that we can't talk until tomorrow???

In the new products thread, Greg said not until Sunday :(

I know, it's such a bummer, I was in Wave 1 and have been looking forward all week to hear everyone's thoughts on the new products!! I am the world's most UN-Patient person!!

I agree with you guys. I was gone all day and got on to see what everyone was talking about. I don't really get it...oh well :)

bummer well tomorrow will be hear soon enough

I am just home from wave 3, it'll be fun hearing what everyone has to say tomorrow! And to see Consultants corner on Monday! Let's enjoy our Saturday evening.
Deb Z.
P.S. Hey, Chef Ann (with or without an "e"?), it was so nice to meet you on day one before the Gratitude Recruiting class. Here's to a rocking August and September for all of us!

Aw man!!!!!!!!!!! I just came up to the main lodge from my campsite after tucking the kiddies in. I told my DH I just HAD to get up there because I'm missin' out on pages by now....

Guess I'll just quickly breeze through today's posts and go back to the trailer. I'll try to get back on tomorrow night but I'm not too sure how understanding he'll be :rolleyes:

So I guess I will just go to bed and wait like the good girl I should be!! Not my strong point, but I will live!

Less than an hour til Sunday :D

Love that attitude Erin - just love it!!!!!!!!!!!

For once the time zone difference is in my favor! It will be 9 PM here when it is Sunday for some of you! :)

So do we have to wait until it is Sunday in Chicago? If so, I just may BUST! ;)

pampermejolene said:
For once the time zone difference is in my favor! It will be 9 PM here when it is Sunday for some of you! :)

OT - Well its 5'oclock somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry had to do it - I just had to !!!

Dor - It's been "5 o'clock" in our neck of the woods for quite some time, don't ya think? ;)

It's ALWAYS 5 o' clock at my house!

Jolene - I'm on the next flight out to CA to your house! LOL! ;)

it's almost here.....

My computer says 12am....

Midnight, what time zone???

Mine, too, but it's 12am ET - does it have to be 12am CT (home office time)????

ChefBeckyD said:
My computer says 12am....

ooo... ooo... mine, too! Does that mean you and I can talk???

Eastern Time Zone!

Did Greg say which time zone we had to go by? Why did he do that to us anyway?

Talk to me Katie!It'll just be between us - I won't tell anyone else! Everyone else - close your eyes or leave this thread!:D:D:D

I think Greg secretly likes to torture us in any way he can ;)

Leave? Are you kidding me? I just want someone to put me out of my misery!

ChefBeckyD said:
Talk to me Katie!

It'll just be between us - I won't tell anyone else!

Everyone else - close your eyes or leave this thread!:D:D:D

O.k.

What is your favorite new product? Mine is the...

if you are not Becky, you should not be reading this! Go away!

The problem being that it is now 2 hours past my usual bedtime...and I don't think I can make it any longer.....I can finally talk about it, but now I have to go to bed!:cry:

katie0128 said:
O.k.

What is your favorite new product? Mine is the...

if you are not Becky, you should not be reading this! Go away!

Not fair, I'm in Eastern Time Zone, too! :( Besides, my D called me yesterday, err, Friday with 'the scoop.' I just want to see pictures, especially of the

well, if Katie won't tell, neither will I

jrstephens said:
I just saw a chillzane thread, so, does that mean we are clear?

I want to post my Discontinued Flyer

I want you to, too!!!

What is "Unveiling Wave 3" and why is it important for Pampered Chef?

"Unveiling Wave 3" is a special event where we reveal the exciting new products and updates that will be available for our customers in the near future. It gives us the opportunity to showcase our commitment to constantly improving and evolving our offerings to meet the needs of our customers.

Why is Greg the focus of this event?

Greg is our CEO and visionary leader at Pampered Chef. His passion and drive for innovation have been integral in shaping the direction of our company and our products. He will be sharing his insights and vision for the future during "Unveiling Wave 3".

Is Wave 3 already over or do we have to wait until tomorrow to hear about new products?

Wave 3 is currently ongoing, but we will be revealing the new products and updates tomorrow during "Unveiling Wave 3". This event is the perfect opportunity to get a sneak peek at what's coming next for Pampered Chef.

What should I do if I can't wait any longer for new products?

We understand your excitement and impatience! In the meantime, check out our current product offerings and see if there are any new items that catch your eye. And don't forget to tune in tomorrow for "Unveiling Wave 3" to see even more amazing products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views