• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not That Anyone Asked for This Recipe...

In summary, the "Not That Anyone Asked for This Recipe..." recipe collection is a set of delicious, easy, and quick-to-make recipes created by Pampered Chef consultants. The ingredients for these recipes are easily accessible at local grocery stores and can be customized to fit dietary restrictions. Each collection includes approximately 30 recipes, which can be purchased as a physical book or digital version.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
It's still HOT down here in northern Florida (80+ degrees for Halloween - even we think that's too hot!) and a friend of mine made this delightful pie and shared the recipe. It is too good not to share with you guys. I'm not sure who still makes 8 oz. containers of yogurt but I figure if I have to, I can approximate the amount and just eat any extra.
Low Sugar, Low Fat Fruit Pie
  • Dissolve 1 small package of Sugar Free gelatin in 1/4 cup boiling water.
  • Fold in two 8 oz. containers of Lite yogurt (same flavor as the gelatin).
  • Fold in 8 oz. container of fat free whipped topping.
  • Pour mixture in a pre-formed graham cracker pie crust.
  • Chill, slice and enjoy with minor guilt.

I have that recipe from a weight watchers meeting and it is yummy and doesn't count for many points if you are doing ww!

Aldi has 8 oz yogurt, and I think the Publix brand ones are 8 oz

1. What is the "Not That Anyone Asked for This Recipe..." recipe collection?

The "Not That Anyone Asked for This Recipe..." recipe collection is a set of recipes created by Pampered Chef consultants that are not only delicious, but also easy and quick to make. These recipes are perfect for busy individuals or families who want to enjoy a home-cooked meal without spending hours in the kitchen.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easily accessible?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the "Not That Anyone Asked for This Recipe..." collection can be found at your local grocery store. We strive to use common, everyday ingredients so that our customers can easily recreate these recipes at home.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences. That's why we provide substitution options for ingredients and offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian.

4. How many recipes are included in the "Not That Anyone Asked for This Recipe..." collection?

The exact number of recipes may vary, but on average, there are around 30 recipes in each "Not That Anyone Asked for This Recipe..." collection. This ensures that you have a wide variety of dishes to choose from and can easily rotate them into your weekly meal plan.

5. Can I purchase the "Not That Anyone Asked for This Recipe..." collection as a physical book?

Yes, you can purchase a physical copy of the "Not That Anyone Asked for This Recipe..." collection from your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You can also choose to purchase a digital version, which can be accessed through our app or downloaded as a PDF.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee