• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Three-Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie

In summary, Three-Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie is a simple and delicious dessert perfect for the holiday season. It is made with a unique blend of pumpkin, spices, and a special three-point filling. The recipe is easy to follow and can be made in under an hour, making it a great option for novice bakers or those short on time. You can use a regular pie dish to make this pie, but it is recommended to use a deep dish pie pan to prevent spillage. The pie can also be made ahead of time by preparing the filling and storing it in the fridge for up to 2 days before baking, or by baking it and storing it in the fridge for up to 3 days before serving. While substitutions
sailortena
Hi there! If any of you are doing WW shows or want some quick things to share in the next week or so before Thanksgivinig, try this recipe!

It looks SO PRETTY in the Cranberry Deep Dish Pie Plate!

The WHOLE pie is three points.

CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE
WHOLE PIE = 3 POINTS

15 oz. canned pumpkin = 0 points
1 1/2 c Fat Free vanilla soymilk = 2 points
4 Egg Whites = 1 point
1 c Splenda = 0 point
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsp Sugar Free maple syrup
1 tbsp cinnamon
Top with additional cinnamon

Bake at 400 for 15 mins, then at 375 for 45 mins. Refrigerate—serve chilled.

WOW!!! Well I'm gonna try it! Thanks...;)

This sounds great! Where did you get this recipe?

1. What is Three-Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie?

Three-Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is perfect for the holiday season. It is a crustless version of the classic pumpkin pie, made with a unique blend of pumpkin, spices, and a special three-point filling.

2. Is it difficult to make?

No, Three-Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie is very simple to make. The recipe only requires a few ingredients and can be made in under an hour. It is a great option for novice bakers or those short on time.

3. Can I use a regular pie dish to make this pie?

Yes, you can use a regular pie dish to make Three-Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie. However, we recommend using a deep dish pie pan to ensure that the filling doesn't spill over the edges while baking.

4. Is it possible to make this pie ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Three-Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie ahead of time. You can prepare the filling and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days before baking. You can also bake the pie and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days before serving.

5. Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?

While we always encourage experimenting with recipes, we recommend following the ingredients and measurements in our Three-Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe for the best results. However, you can substitute the pumpkin puree for sweet potato puree for a slightly different flavor profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies