• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure How and When to Contact Her ...

In summary, a woman in a church left because somebody offended her and her sister still attends the church. The person wants to send a note or email to the offended woman to apologize and ask if she would like to do a show for the offended woman's friends and family.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK, first I should explain that I've been in my church for a really long time and I've seen a lot of people come and go.

Several people have left my church in recent months for various reasons. Some I know pretty well and still consider them to be "family."

Some time ago, a woman in my church expressed interest in having a party. We were tentatively looking at April but were never able to connect.

Well, I just heard today that this woman and her husband have left the church because somebody offended them. (I am not sure who it was, but if it was me, I am sure I would have known it!)

I tried to call her just last week and was wondering why I never heard back.

I am wondering if it would be OK just to send her an e-mail or a note in the mail letting her know that I still consider her to be family and that I would be honored to do a show for her friends, family and anyone from her new/old church.

I don't want to stalk her ... but I also want to make sure she knows that I'd still love to do a show for her, no matter where she goes to church.

I would email her - what have you got to lose?

Why don't you just call her again?

Does she know that you know? If not, just call her because you do have a business contact with her.

I'm not sure if she knows that I know what's up with them ....

Someone at church announced today that the person who was leading a ministry had "moved out of the area." I didn't hear until later that they didn't move ... they just went back to their old church.

Her sister still attends our church.

Anyway ... I think I'll just send a nice note .... and probably just leave the PC stuff out of it, so she knows that I care about her as a person, and not just as a business contact! If I DO mention anything about PC, I might just mention that the knives are a host special in August, since she mentioned that her husband wanted the knives!

(And if the person who offended them is the person I think it might be ... then I'd kind of like to know some day because she offended me too! Of course, I know this person is very emotionally troubled ... so I take everything she says with a huge grain of salt! They probably don't know her well enough.)

What is the best way to contact a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to contact a Pampered Chef consultant is to reach out directly to the consultant you wish to speak with. You can find their contact information on their personal website or by searching for them on the Find a Consultant page on our website.

When is the best time to contact a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best time to contact a Pampered Chef consultant may vary depending on their personal schedule. It is recommended to reach out during regular business hours, but some consultants may have availability outside of those hours. It is best to check with the consultant directly for their preferred contact times.

Can I contact a Pampered Chef consultant if I am not sure what products I am interested in?

Yes, you can absolutely contact a Pampered Chef consultant even if you are not sure about specific products. They will be happy to discuss their products and help you find the best options for your needs and preferences.

What is the preferred method of contact for Pampered Chef consultants?

The preferred method of contact for Pampered Chef consultants may vary. Some may prefer phone calls, while others may prefer emails or messages through their personal website. It is best to check with the consultant directly for their preferred method of contact.

Can I contact a Pampered Chef consultant for recipe ideas and cooking tips?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are knowledgeable about our products and can provide recipe ideas and cooking tips. They can also offer guidance on how to use specific products to achieve the best results. Don't hesitate to reach out to them for any questions or concerns related to cooking and meal preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies