• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Contact: How to Handle a Missed Party Opportunity | Host Coaching Tips

In summary, the speaker had a party scheduled with someone they had met in September, but lost their contact information and was unable to follow up. The party came and went without any communication from the person. The speaker is wondering if they should try to contact them again or if the bridge has been burned. It is suggested that they reach out and apologize for dropping the ball and explain the situation. It may still be possible to host the party or work with the person in the future. It's worth trying to make amends and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
linojackie
I had a party scheduled back in February with a lady I'd met back in September and had always blown me off. I finally got her scheduled, but I lost her number, so I wasn't able to follow up and host coach, though I did mail her out a host packet. Well, the day of the party came and went and I never heard from her. I know I completely dropped the ball and feel like a complete idiot. Do I even bother trying to contact her again, or would you say the bridge has already been burned?

It's certainly possible that the bridge has been burned, but it can't hurt to reach out. You can apologize for dropping the ball, and explain that you had misplaced her contact information. Then ask if she would still be interested in hosting a party. If she declines, then you will know that the bridge has been burned. However, you may find that she is still willing to go ahead with the party, or at least consider it. It's worth giving it a shot.

It's definitely understandable that you feel like you dropped the ball on this one. Losing her number and not being able to follow up or host coach may have made her feel like you weren't as invested in the party as you should have been. However, I don't think the bridge is completely burned. It's worth reaching out to her and apologizing for not being able to follow up and for any inconvenience caused. Let her know that you value her as a potential host and would still love to work with her in the future. It's possible that she may have just forgotten or gotten busy and would appreciate the reminder. It never hurts to try and make amends. Good luck!

Related to Lost Contact: How to Handle a Missed Party Opportunity | Host Coaching Tips

1. How do I handle a missed party opportunity as a host?

As a host, it's important to communicate with your consultant if you're unable to hold the party as originally planned. This can be due to various reasons such as scheduling conflicts or unexpected events. Reach out to your consultant and explain the situation to see if there's a possibility to reschedule or host a virtual party instead.

2. What should I do if I need to cancel my party?

If you need to cancel your party, it's important to do so as soon as possible. This will give your consultant enough time to make necessary adjustments and possibly fill the time slot with another party. You can reach out to your consultant through phone, email, or text to inform them of the cancellation. Be sure to apologize for any inconvenience and explain the reason for the cancellation.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I missed my party?

Unfortunately, if you miss your party, you won't be able to earn host rewards. However, if you reschedule or host a virtual party, you can still qualify for host rewards as long as the sales and bookings requirements are met. Your consultant can provide more information on the specific requirements for earning host rewards.

4. How can I avoid missing my party?

To avoid missing your party, it's important to communicate with your consultant and plan ahead. Make sure to choose a date and time that works best for you and your guests. If something unexpected comes up, try to reschedule instead of canceling. You can also set reminders for yourself to ensure you don't forget about the party.

5. What should I do if I can't reach my consultant?

If you're having trouble reaching your consultant, try reaching out through multiple methods such as phone, email, or text. If you're still unable to get in touch with them, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They can help connect you with another consultant or provide further guidance on how to handle the missed party opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mama2emma
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • murkey