• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non Pampered Chef Party Food Ideas

In summary, the author is planning a tasteful treasure party and is excited to have girls night. She is also looking for ideas for food. She has made sliders and is interested in the parsley in the recipe for the PB choc torte.
Jenni
I am having a tasteful treasure party tomorrow night, I have 15-20 who RSVP yes. Yah :) Can't wait for girls night because I have been working hard all week.
In fact I have been working so hard I haven't put any thought it what to make for food.
I was thinking about trying out some new recipes. I didn't get a SB in my change over kit :cry: but I have the recipes that our on the 81/2 X 11 that have the three hole punch.
I want to try the bread bowl out for sure... I need a meat item and a dessert. any suggestions? I want the food to flow and seem to go together well..

What about the sliders? and maybe the peanut butter torte for dessert? All 3 recipes sound like yummy indulgent foods perfect for a girls night!

Do you have time and the tools to do one of the decadent desserts? They sound so yummy!

pamperedpals said:
Do you have time and the tools to do one of the decadent desserts? They sound so yummy!

tell me more... I'm not sue which ones fall into that category! But dessert is my favorite and I can make time for it...lol

The PB choc torte is one of those in the decadent desserts category... I think the recipe is in the theme show guide that you have...

GourmetGirl said:
What about the sliders? and maybe the peanut butter torte for dessert? All 3 recipes sound like yummy indulgent foods perfect for a girls night!

Have you made the sliders? The parsley freaks me out a bit..lol Eewh green stuff in my food. I'm still waiting to grow up! LOL I was thinking about them... maybe

GourmetGirl said:
The PB choc torte is one of those in the decadent desserts category... I think the recipe is in the theme show guide that you have...

Thanks.. I was looking at that one but don't have that pan. May go to my Mom's and borrow it and if I love it order it. I love chocolate and PB!

I went to a ZAG BAG party last night and she had Turkey club rollups! Huge hit. Spanich wraps spread with creamcheese and mayo, Crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, deli turkey,and shredded lettuce. Layer all then roll up. Put in fridge for an hour then slice. MMMMMMM Good!

I love turkey rollups. Now I'm hungry:)

Related to Non Pampered Chef Party Food Ideas

What are some easy and delicious party food ideas that don't involve Pampered Chef products?

1. Canapés: These bite-sized appetizers are easy to make with a variety of toppings such as cured meats, cheese, and spreads on crackers or toasted bread.

2. Vegetable Platter: A colorful and healthy option, a vegetable platter with dip is always a hit at parties.

3. Charcuterie Board: Create a beautiful spread of cured meats, cheeses, fruits, and nuts for a sophisticated and tasty party snack.

4. Chips and Dips: Choose from a variety of dips such as salsa, guacamole, and hummus to pair with chips or pita bread.

5. Finger Sandwiches: Simple and versatile, finger sandwiches can be made with a variety of fillings like chicken salad, cucumber and cream cheese, or ham and cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ericadboone
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ericadboone
  • LI Chick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Blondechick
  • sandilou