• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non Cook Food Ideas for Fundraiser

In summary, the non-cooking show go-to recipes are the Clubhouse Chicken Squares from the All The Best Cookbook and the Garden Dip from the same book.
stfenyo
I have been asked to do a fundraiser next month for this non profit organization. They asked if I could do a show that don't require the use of a stove, as they have none. I was thinking about the 30 minute microwave but they don't have one either and I'm not sure I wanna lug a microwave there either. Is there any recipes anyone can suggest that wouldn't require either.

Thanks

How about the Strawberry Cream Trifle? Strawberries in season now. Or, what about the mango confetti salsa to show off the MFP?

what about one of our trifle recipes....no cooking needed :)

My favorite noncooking show go to recipe this time of year is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. You can find the recipe in the All The Best Cookbook. I prepare the crust at home so it is cool by the time the show starts.

Thanks so much for the ideas.

jbondr said:
My favorite noncooking show go to recipe this time of year is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. You can find the recipe in the All The Best Cookbook. I prepare the crust at home so it is cool by the time the show starts.

This is a great one!

Garden Dip, all the best cookbook. Delish.

LOVE the clubhouse squares.

My fav. trifle is the lime berry mousse trifle. SB SS 07

You can purchase a portable burner at any KMart/Walmart for around $20 if you need a burner for something.

hot plates are $10 at Walgreens. I know, that's my "day" job and where I bought mine. My favorite noncooking recipe is the chocolate banana cream trifle from the SS09? Seasons Best. Not only is it easy, it's cheap.

FAST 'n FANCY FOOD FREE Cooking Show!Simple Additions - several different sizes of pieces, dots & white
some candles or flameless battery candles
some glass beads/marbles/vase things
different lengths of complimentary ribbon
10-12 glass ornament balls
fresh flowers like carnations or daisies
floral foam
florists putty or tacky tape
Pampered Chef cranberry towels or runner or guest towels-Show how you can invert a smaller simple additions piece and have a larger one on top.
-Explain height adds drama to the table (and at Pampered Chef, we like to keep the drama in the presentation, not in the inspiration or preparation!)
-Show how to put a candle with scattered whatever around it - ornaments, pinecones, skittles, red hots, conversation hearts, candy corn, chocolate kisses.
-Tie a ribbon on the candle and decorate another with a contrasting ribbon.
-use floral putty or tacky tape to secure them to the bottom of a Simple Additions piece.
-encourage guests to come up with creatives ideas of their own.add TRIFLE BOWL or TIERED SERVER or CAKE PEDESTAL for more ideas!

The Banana Cream Supreme is another good recipe that is no cook and fast, easy and very tasty!

:chef: I thank you all for all the great ideas. they have been really helpful and really got the wheels in the brain turning. :D

1. What are some non-cook food ideas for a fundraiser?

Some non-cook food ideas for a fundraiser include pre-packaged snacks like chips and pretzels, fresh fruit and vegetable platters, pre-made sandwiches or wraps, and homemade baked goods like cookies and brownies.

2. Are there options for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are many options for those with dietary restrictions. You can offer gluten-free or vegan snacks, as well as options for those with allergies to common ingredients like nuts or dairy. It's important to clearly label these items for those with dietary restrictions.

3. Can we sell homemade food items?

It depends on your local laws and regulations. Some states have strict guidelines for selling homemade food items, while others may have more lenient rules. It's important to check with your local health department before selling any homemade food items at a fundraiser.

4. What are some popular non-cook food items for fundraisers?

Some popular non-cook food items for fundraisers include popcorn, beef jerky, energy bars, trail mix, and chocolate-covered pretzels. These items are easy to package and sell, and they have a longer shelf life than fresh food items.

5. How can we make non-cook food items more visually appealing?

You can make non-cook food items more visually appealing by using creative packaging and labeling. For example, you can put trail mix in cute mason jars or create custom labels for your snacks. You can also create eye-catching displays with colorful baskets or tiered trays to showcase your food items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • ChefJen2012