• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Ribbon Needed: Looking for a Clean Copy

In summary, "No Ribbon Needed" is used by Pampered Chef to describe products that do not require any additional packaging or decoration. These products are ready to use or gift without the need for extra ribbons or wrapping. The label can be found on the packaging or in the product description on the website, and search results can be filtered to show only "No Ribbon Needed" products. While adding your own ribbon or wrap is still possible, it is not necessary as the product is already packaged and ready to use or gift. Not all Pampered Chef products are labeled as "No Ribbon Needed", but there is a variety of these products available. "No Ribbon Needed" products can be returned like any other Pampered Chef product, as long
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Anyone have a copy without the Paige ribon?

No disrespect but I am working on a project and want a clean copy.

TIA!

Something tells me that Ann probably has one.....:D

Nope, sorry!

Google "chef success" then at the top select images. You should see the logo without the ribbon. Right click on it and save it to your computer.

Thank you!!!!

Related to No Ribbon Needed: Looking for a Clean Copy

1. What is "No Ribbon Needed" and what does it mean?

No Ribbon Needed is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to describe a product that does not require any additional packaging or decoration. It means that the product is ready to use or gift without the need for any extra ribbons or wrapping.

2. How do I know if a product is "No Ribbon Needed"?

Products that are labeled as "No Ribbon Needed" will have a special icon on the packaging or in the product description on our website. You can also filter your search results on our website to show only "No Ribbon Needed" products.

3. Can I still add a ribbon or wrap to a "No Ribbon Needed" product?

Yes, you can still add your own ribbon or wrap to a "No Ribbon Needed" product if you wish. However, it is not necessary as the product is already packaged and ready to use or gift without any extra decorations.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products "No Ribbon Needed"?

No, not all products are labeled as "No Ribbon Needed". Some products may require additional packaging or decoration to be gift-ready. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of "No Ribbon Needed" products for your convenience.

5. Can I return "No Ribbon Needed" products?

Yes, "No Ribbon Needed" products can be returned just like any other Pampered Chef product. However, please make sure the product is unused and in its original packaging before returning it for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef