• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Without Eggs: Ideas for Brenda's Bridal Shower

In summary, some options for a savory brunch without eggs include tofu quiche, chickpea flour frittata, and breakfast casserole with potatoes and sausage. For sweet options, you could try fruit and yogurt parfaits, banana bread or muffins, or cinnamon rolls. As for drinks, mimosas with sparkling cider, fruit-infused water, and iced coffee or tea are all great choices. Vegetarian options could include avocado toast, veggie and hummus wraps, and quinoa stir-fry. And for those who are gluten-free, options could include pancakes or waffles with fruit, spinach and mushroom frittata with gluten-free crust, or granola and yogurt parfaits.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I am doing a bridal shower this next weekend and they want me to demonstrate a recipe that does NOT have eggs for BRUNCH. Does anyone have any ideas for recipes for me? I really appreciate it!!!!! Thank you!!!

Brenda:)

Is there an egg allergy or do they just want something different? The following are available on CC under the Recipe Search and Breakfast Brunch. There would be more if you can use egg white to close things (like the Cherry Cheese Turnovers).Apple Nut Ring
Bacon N Cheddar Bubble Bread
Chicken Jalapeno Cornbread Bake
Chocolate Walnut Bread
Confetti Potato Cakes
Double Chocolate Swirl Bread
Easy Caramel Rolls
Easy Cinnamon Rolls
Frozen Margarita Fruit Platter
Giant Cinnamon Rolls
Giant Potato Pancake
and much more on the website...:D
HTH

No eggsThank you, I did look on the website under recipes but a lot of them had 1 egg or egg whites, and she is alergic to eggs.

One more questions the quick caramel rolls/cinnamon rolls, which stone do you place them on to bake?

Thanks again! Brenda

You can do them in the 8" saute pan or the small or medium bar pans. It doesn't make many, so you might need to make more than one recipe. You could also do the Cinnamon Roll Tree that is in our Holiday Mini Catalog and shows off the Large Round Stone with Handles.

Hi Brenda, I have a great recipe for a crustless quiche that is perfect for a brunch without eggs. You can use a variety of vegetables and cheeses to make it customizable for the bride-to-be's preferences. Another option could be a breakfast casserole with a hash brown crust, topped with sausage, vegetables, and cheese. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your demonstration! Happy cooking!

1. What are some savory options for a brunch without eggs?

Some savory options for a brunch without eggs could include a quiche made with tofu instead of eggs, a vegetable frittata made with chickpea flour, or a savory breakfast casserole with potatoes, sausage, and vegetables.

2. Are there any sweet options for a brunch without eggs?

Yes, there are plenty of sweet options for a brunch without eggs. Some ideas could include fruit and yogurt parfaits, banana bread or muffins, cinnamon rolls, or a fruit salad with a honey and lemon dressing.

3. What are some drink options for a brunch without eggs?

There are many delicious drink options for a brunch without eggs. Some popular choices include mimosas with sparkling cider or juice instead of champagne, a refreshing fruit-infused water, or iced coffee or tea.

4. Can you suggest some vegetarian options for a brunch without eggs?

Absolutely! Some vegetarian options for a brunch without eggs could include avocado toast with tomato and feta, a veggie and hummus wrap, or a quinoa and vegetable stir-fry.

5. Are there any gluten-free options for a brunch without eggs?

Yes, there are many delicious gluten-free options for a brunch without eggs. Some ideas could include gluten-free pancakes or waffles with fresh fruit, a spinach and mushroom frittata with gluten-free crust, or a gluten-free granola and yogurt parfait.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • hanson617
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies