• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Coffee? No Problem: Dealing With Discontinued Coffee Calls

In summary, Brandie is able to order coffee and tea for customers, but cannot provide information about the supplier because of contract issues. Customers may still submit shows with a February date on them through March 31st.
Brandie
I am having a really hard time now that the coffee has been discontinued (not personally--I don't drink much caffeine or coffee). I constantly seem to be getting calls from people wanting coffee. Is anyone else having this problem? I've told everyone who has called that I will keep their names on a list and call them right away if anything comes up on the outlet, but since it's a pantry item, I don't know that it will...

I have some very dissapointed hosts myself...

Brandie,

I had someone who just called me this week - I went and did an individual order dated Feb. 28th and was able to order the coffee and tea for her. She did have to pay the individual shipping charges but we are able to purchase the items as long as supplies last through March 31st. I did the same for a friend who wanted the cranberry microfiber towels. You won't be able to have the sales for the midseason products since it would be dated February 28th but you would get commission on it and maybe people would be willing to purchase more because they won't be able to get it after next week. Just a thought!

Thanks!What a great idea!! I had never even thought of that! You're a genius!:D :D :D :D :D

You're welcome Brandie!!!:)

Does anyone know who made our coffee? I asked field services and they said they were unable to give out that info due to contract issues . Thanks Cheryl

Can we still submit shows with a February date on them through March 31st??Has anyone done this? I may advertise to some people that if there is anything they wanted, I can still get it. Last call ;-)

Jules711 said:
Can we still submit shows with a February date on them through March 31st??

Has anyone done this? I may advertise to some people that if there is anything they wanted, I can still get it. Last call ;-)
Yes, you always have till the end of the following month to submit shows.

What is "No Coffee? No Problem: Dealing With Discontinued Coffee Calls"?

"No Coffee? No Problem: Dealing With Discontinued Coffee Calls" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants deal with customers who are looking for discontinued coffee products.

How can this training program benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This program can benefit you by providing you with the skills and techniques to effectively handle customer inquiries about discontinued coffee products, allowing you to provide better customer service and potentially increase sales.

What topics are covered in this training program?

The training program covers various topics such as understanding customer needs, alternative product recommendations, and communication strategies to handle discontinued coffee calls.

Is this training program available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, this training program is available to all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a valuable resource for all consultants, regardless of their experience level.

How can I access this training program?

You can access this training program through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader for more information. It is also available in-person at Pampered Chef conferences and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • vwpamperedchef