• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NIB Toys Wanted: Looking to Buy for My Son!

In summary, the seller guarantees that all toys are brand new and carefully inspected before being listed for sale. However, they are unable to offer a warranty or return policy. The seller may not have specific requested toys at the moment, but their inventory is constantly being updated. All toys meet safety standards for children. Shipping typically takes 5-7 business days.
Braedensmom
Does anyone have one of these NIB? I am looking to buy for my son!

Bumping this up again!! I am in desperate need.

Aw...hope you find one...I'm REALLY hoping they put the kids stuff on the outlet in a few months. I want to get a kid's apron for my daughter someday.

I'd even take a used set.

I have one!! Didn't see this before. NIB

Related to NIB Toys Wanted: Looking to Buy for My Son!

1. How do I know if the toys are in new condition?

All of our toys are guaranteed to be brand new in box (NIB). We carefully inspect each item before listing it for sale to ensure it meets our standards for new condition.

2. Is there a warranty or return policy for these toys?

Unfortunately, since we are a reseller and not the manufacturer, we are unable to offer a warranty or return policy for these toys. However, we stand by the quality of our products and will work with you to address any issues that may arise.

3. Can I request specific toys or characters?

At this time, we are only able to offer the toys that are currently listed for sale. However, we are always updating our inventory and may have the toys you are looking for in the future.

4. Are these toys safe for children?

Yes, all of our toys are made with child safety in mind and meet or exceed safety standards set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

5. How long will it take for the toys to arrive?

We strive to ship all orders within 1-2 business days. Delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method, but most orders arrive within 5-7 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • Loreen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jfoos
  • scottcooks