• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl? Let's make a deal!

In summary, the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl has a capacity of 8 quarts and is perfect for large batches of food or meal prepping. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The bowl is also oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it great for baking and roasting. Its dimensions are 11 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height, and it does not come with a lid but one can be purchased separately for storage and transport.
tlennhoff
I had a customer contact me today asking for one of these. Does anyone have a NIB available?

I am still desperately looking for one of these. This was the host special in the month of August. Someone saw mine and has to have it.

Do you remember how much they went for?I have one in the box.
[email protected]

Still looking for a few more of these.

I have one brand new in the box and I'm just not sure if I want to sell it. I am planning on giving it away at my mystery host party. Do you have something around that same price that you want to swap for? :confused:

PampMomof3 said:
I have one brand new in the box and I'm just not sure if I want to sell it. I am planning on giving it away at my mystery host party. Do you have something around that same price that you want to swap for? :confused:

I'm a new consultant and unfortunately do not have anything to swap for other than old spring/summer 2006 catalogs. :rolleyes:

Ginger428 said:
19.00 something....like 19.20 or 19.50....;)

The flyer says $19.20. Yep I went out and checked.

If anyone else has one to give up, I'd be willing to pay full price for it too. I hosted my own show that month, but forgot to buy it as a host benefit! :eek: I've been in search of one for a while now too. I have the other 3, and now want the super huge one. So, if anyone else out there has one, PM me! Thanks!

Related to Looking for a 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl? Let's make a deal!

What is the capacity of the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl?

The 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl has a capacity of 8 quarts, making it perfect for large batches of food or meal prepping for the week.

Is the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is also recommended to preserve the quality and longevity of the bowl.

Can the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It's great for baking and roasting dishes.

What are the dimensions of the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl?

The 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl has a diameter of 11 inches and a height of 5.5 inches, making it a spacious and versatile addition to your kitchen.

Does the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl come with a lid?

Unfortunately, the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl does not come with a lid. However, you can purchase a separate lid to fit the bowl for convenient storage and transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
schel
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies