• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Next three months special flyer

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Has anyone made up one yet? It would be great to have one with Feb, Mar & April all on the same flyer. I may work on one this afternoon! :)

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
Jan & Feb

Here's the one I did for Jan & Feb.

Attachments

• 2 Month Host Specials Flyer.doc
    371.5 KB · Views: 630

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
how about this one?

I've attached what I use.

Attachments

• Upcoming Host and Guest specials Feb 06 general.doc
    64 KB · Views: 561

Ritab2pamperu

Silver Member
Nov 7, 2005
four month special sheet

Here is a special sheet it is for March-June

Attachments

• march - june specials.doc
    598.5 KB · Views: 630

batroark

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
Have you tried...

your PWS? If you go in like you are going to update a pic. and scroll down to nearly the bottom of the page. It shows all 4 woven pieces together, and it would probably be easier that way too. Or, I should ask, do you have a personal website? If not I think I can help you with the picture myself.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Danelle?

Blondierose said:
Here is one that I updated for March April & May

I am trying to change your info to my own - it won't let me - what do I do? Help??

J

judithlb

In order to change her info, you need to save it and then open Word on your computer. Then go to View and then header/footer. That info you can't change at the bottom of the page is her footer. Once at the footer, you can change what's there! Hope that helps. :)

Also, I noticed something at the bottom of the 3 month special flyer that Debbie posted. "Discover the chef in you" cannot be used by itself. It must be with the logo, as stated in the PC policies that I actually finally read yesterday! Just FYI, and I noticed that Debbie left it off her updated one!

Last edited by a moderator: