• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Pampered Newsletter - Professional and Affordable!

In summary, Margie sent out a batch of newsletters to the recipients. Some of the recipients were not happy with the look and feel of the newsletter and asked Margie for a copy. Margie forwarded the request to the sender of the newsletter and also sent a sample to the recipient.
Would you send one to me too please, please, please. Mine seems boring.
[email protected]

Margie, I'll take one as well plz.
[email protected]

Thanks for the info :)

How do you......How do you have a signature with your name. My name is Terri and I am from Shreveport, LA. I would like to post my stats also!:eek:

cajunmomof4 said:
How do you have a signature with your name. My name is Terri and I am from Shreveport, LA. I would like to post my stats also!:eek:

Click on User CP and then "edit signature" on the left. I played wiht all the options under "User CP" when I first got on this group.

I tried to check out that site but it wouldn't load. Can you send me a copy as well please?

[email protected]

Thank You

Will you send me a copy too? I am wondering what all this is about! I am new to this site and I would like to get signed up for a newsletter.
My email is [email protected]

THANKS!

Margie, with all these referrals do you have free newsletters til 2010 (lol)
I love it and thanks again for letting me know about it :)

Kristina (my name too:))
Welcome to the site! It is the best and you will love it...all these girls/ladies rock!!
Congrats on your PC biz

I cannot get the page to load I would love to know more about this newsletter service....womanafterhisownheart2004 @ yahoo . com

Me too!Could I please get a copy also? My email is [email protected]

Thank you!
Laura

Margie,I got the sample and must say it is the most professional I have ever seen.
I intend to use it. If I could only figure out how to import all those e-mail addresses!

I signed up last month and sent out mine last month for the first time as well. I had several customers reply saying they really like this format and the fact that they could go directly to the items mentioned....

Ther are a few of my personal touches I miss...but can do without...

I love the fact that all I have to do is ...FORWARD IT!!!

can you send me one too? i couldn't get the website to come up.
[email protected]

Thanks!

SillyChef said:
I just signed with a Newsletter Service. It is www.pamperednewsletter.com
It is $18 a year and I LOVE IT. if you want to see samples go there! If you do sign up, could you please use me as your referral! Thanks a million everyone! They really are VERY professional looking!

Hey!!
I just signed up...and put you down as the reference!!!
Free month..!!
How cool! I want to referr someone!! :)

Thanks for the tip! I'm excited to not have to write boring looking newsletters anymore!

I tried going to the website, & it wouldn't load. Can I get a sample too? [email protected] Thanks.

Hi Margie
Just found this post - can you forward me a copy? [email protected]
Thanks! Chris

Try thisThis is the new web address. I requested my sample newsletter and signed up. It looks great! Thanks Margie!:)

www.MyEmailDesigns.com

Laura Kiser

I just joined and used your name as a referral. Thanks!

The web site does a sample newsletter now! :D

I don't mean to be a bubble popper - BUT - I signed up for this newsletter 3 months ago and I thought it was great.

Well ~ I decided to ask a few of my hosts and customers what they thought....

NOT the response I was expecting. In the past I had been using Lind Child's FABULOUS one and adding my own personal touches to it....

WELL ~ "THAT" personal touch is what my customers told me they really miss in my newsletter.... Hmmmmmmm.

My sister sasys hse doesn't read it anymore because: "It looks like one of those stock standard - cookie cutter ones" and she misses the "FUN" one I used to send out....

So here I am now with a subscription (that has recently changed:rolleyes: somewhat) for another 9 months that my BEST customers DON'T even like!!:eek:

I can't say that I saved a "BUNCH" of time by subscribing to this newsletter - and quite fankly - "I" don't even read mine anymore becase it is "THE SAME" (basically) each month....

So - if you have not used Rita's or Linda's in the past ~ I suggest you give them a try first....

my .02 ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkacey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters