• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Question Ie Individual Orders on Pws

In summary, to place an individual order on your PWS, go to the "Shop" tab, select the desired item, and proceed to checkout. You can use a discount code for your order and there is no minimum order requirement. You can also track the status of your order and make changes or cancel it before it is shipped.
Nep2nfly
Hey - I worked with a customer this morning and we placed an individual order online (outlet SA stripes products). It was definitely submitted on my site, and even said it would contact me. It's 12 hours later, and I still have not received any kind of notification that the order was placed. How long does it usually take to notify me? Is there somewhere I"m supposed to be looking for it?
Thanks for your help.
Nan

Usually I get notification the day after an order is placed..

So after you get the e-mail notification, do you have to do anything else? I know when it's part of a show I copy the web orders into the show in P3. But what about when it's just a random individual order?

Not when it is an individual order. :D You don't have to do anything. You CAN of course send a thank you or something- if they give you their contact details (or if you already have it).

Hey Nan,Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you have not received any notification about the order you placed this morning. Typically, orders are processed within 24 hours and you should receive a notification once it has been processed. However, if you still haven't received any notification after 24 hours, I recommend checking your spam or junk folder in case the notification ended up there. You can also check your consultant dashboard to see if the order is listed there. If you still can't find any information, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team for further assistance.Thank you for your support and happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I place an individual order on my PWS?

To place an individual order on your PWS (Personal Website), simply go to the "Shop" tab and browse through the products. Once you have found the item you want, click on "Add to Cart" and proceed to checkout.

2. Can I use a discount code for individual orders on my PWS?

Yes, you can use a discount code for individual orders on your PWS. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for individual orders on my PWS?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for individual orders on your PWS. You can purchase as many or as few items as you like.

4. Can I track the status of my individual order on my PWS?

Yes, you can track the status of your individual order on your PWS. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Orders" tab to view the status of your order.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my individual order on my PWS?

Yes, you can cancel or make changes to your individual order on your PWS before it has been processed for shipping. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Orders" tab to manage your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies