• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Question... Again... Sorry

In summary, as a newbie in the kitchen, it is essential to have a good quality chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a non-stick skillet. Some easy and beginner-friendly recipes to try are pasta dishes, stir-fries, roasted vegetables, and simple salads. To improve your knife skills, you can practice with different types of cuts, watch tutorials online, or take a cooking class. Properly cleaning and caring for your cookware involves hand washing with warm soapy water, avoiding abrasive cleaners or metal utensils, and ensuring they are completely dry before storing. To avoid burning your food while cooking, use a timer, read the recipe carefully, adjust the heat accordingly, and use a
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Where will the redemtion form for the stoneware promobe posted on the website?

i read here somewhere that it wont be avalibe until the 5th... when the deadline is..~tiffanyp

It will be on the PC website starting the 6th of October. It will likely be an icon on the home page of CC. They will send us an email telling us where to look.

Don't worry.

Thanks! I'm not worried... just having fun trying to decide how I'll use it! :)

I also have a question. I am wanting to use the $25 I earned and apply it towards my supply booster. It is $30. I think you have to mail it off?? I have looke on PP and can't find a way to do it. Can I use that $25 toward that and if so how will I??
Thanks!
Melissa

mbh06 said:
I also have a question. I am wanting to use the $25 I earned and apply it towards my supply booster. It is $30. I think you have to mail it off?? I have looke on PP and can't find a way to do it. Can I use that $25 toward that and if so how will I??
Thanks!
Melissa
When you get your pampered dollars you will see that there is a number on it. When you go to pay for something at CC or through PP you just put that number in and pay for the rest with your PC debit or credit card.

If you mail the order in you just include the certificate and your payment for the difference.

And don't apologize!! That's why we are here!!!

Related to Newbie Question... Again... Sorry

What are the essential tools I need as a newbie in the kitchen?

As a newbie in the kitchen, the essential tools you need are a good quality chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a non-stick skillet.

What are some easy and beginner-friendly recipes to try as a newbie cook?

Some easy and beginner-friendly recipes to try as a newbie cook are pasta dishes, stir-fries, roasted vegetables, and simple salads.

How can I improve my knife skills as a newbie cook?

To improve your knife skills, practice with different types of cuts such as mincing, dicing, and julienning. You can also watch tutorials online or take a cooking class.

What is the best way to properly clean and care for my cookware?

The best way to properly clean and care for your cookware is to hand wash them with warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils. Also, make sure to dry them completely before storing them.

How can I avoid burning my food while cooking as a newbie?

To avoid burning your food while cooking, make sure to use a timer, read the recipe carefully, and adjust the heat accordingly. You can also use a non-stick skillet or add a bit of water or broth to your pan to prevent sticking and burning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies