• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie, Not so New. Coming Back After 5 Years...

In summary, the individual decided to return to Pampered Chef after 5 years because they missed their career with the company and realized their true passion lies with Pampered Chef. They had previously been with Pampered Chef for several years before taking a break in September 2009. Since then, they have noticed exciting changes such as new products, an updated catalog, and improved technology and resources for consultants. They plan on continuing their corporate job while working with Pampered Chef, as they believe both careers complement each other. The individual is most looking forward to reconnecting with their Pampered Chef family, building new relationships with customers, and being a part of the company's growth and success once again.
TBlackwell
Hey! I'm Toni from North Georgia. I'm so excited to be back after 'retiring' from PC in Sept 2009. I have missed my PC Career so very much. I went back to the corporate world (I'm still there), but I have decided to get my PC career back in order so I can be happy again. :sing: Woohoo!
I sign up Monday, August 5th. Yippeeeee!
So excited to be here, Many hugs!
Toni Blackwell
N. Georgia Mountains

Welcome back! Lots here - ask for help if/when.

Welcome back Toni!!

Welcome back! Wishing you success and happiness in your second PC career.Please post any questions and tips/ideas you have.

Welcome back!!!

Best wishes on your re-start!

Welcome back!

1. What made you decide to come back to Pampered Chef after 5 years?

I have missed my Pampered Chef career immensely. I went back to the corporate world for a while, but I realized that my true passion lies with Pampered Chef. I am excited to be back and eager to get my career back on track.

2. How long were you originally with Pampered Chef before taking a break?

I was with Pampered Chef for several years before taking a break in September 2009. I am grateful for the experience and knowledge I gained during my previous time with the company.

3. What changes have you noticed in Pampered Chef since you last worked here?

There have been some exciting changes in Pampered Chef since I left in 2009. The company has introduced new products and updated their catalog, making it more diverse and appealing to customers. They have also implemented new technology and resources to help consultants grow their business.

4. Do you plan on continuing your corporate job while working with Pampered Chef?

Yes, I do plan on continuing my corporate job while working with Pampered Chef. I believe that both careers complement each other and I am able to balance my time effectively between the two.

5. What are you most looking forward to in your return to Pampered Chef?

I am most looking forward to reconnecting with my Pampered Chef family and building new relationships with customers. I am also excited to see the growth and success of Pampered Chef and be a part of it once again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzieQpc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Lisa Barrineau
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DanielleQ