• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Guide: How to Upload Photos on Your Brand New Laptop

In summary, to upload photos on Pampered Chef, you need to log in to your account, go to "My Photos", click on "Upload Photos", select the photos you want to upload, and save them to your account. You can upload up to 50 photos at once and the maximum file size is 10MB. You can also edit and delete photos from your account.
Gina M
Gold Member
Yes I'm a newbie when it comes to this - just got a brand new laptop and need to now how to put my picture on the screen - any help would be appreciated!:) Thanks,

Gina, go to KG's thread about the "Holiday Inn guy from zero to hero in 60 seconds"...and click on the "click here" in post #28. Thanks to The Kitchen Guy for this info. (Even though I still haven;t been able to figure it out.)
Hope that helps...

Gina, here's the shortcut to the thread Chris is referring to. Click Here for the Photo Thread. vBulletin doesn't allow actual posting of a photo - but it does allow you to link outside sources. The photos you see within posts actually reside elsewhere. If you like, you can link photos from other websites, like the stir fry pan you'll see in the above referenced thread. Copy the address of the photo and use the little icon you see above this window, the one that looks like a postcard.If you want to post your own photos, you'll have to create an account on a site like photobucket.com to do it. There are other sites like that one, I just happen to use photobucket.(That thread should be a sticky somewhere.)

I just tried to get an avatar - let's see if this worked.

Related to Newbie Guide: How to Upload Photos on Your Brand New Laptop

What are the steps to upload photos on Pampered Chef?

To upload photos on Pampered Chef, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.
2. Click on the "My Account" tab.
3. Select "My Photos" from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the "Upload Photos" button.
5. Choose the photos you want to upload from your device.
6. Once the upload is complete, click on the "Save" button to save your photos to your account.

How many photos can I upload at once on Pampered Chef?

You can upload up to 50 photos at once on Pampered Chef. If you have more than 50 photos to upload, you can do it in multiple batches.

What is the maximum file size for photos on Pampered Chef?

The maximum file size for photos on Pampered Chef is 10MB. If your photo is larger than this, you may need to resize it before uploading.

Can I edit my uploaded photos on Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can edit your uploaded photos on Pampered Chef. Simply click on the photo you want to edit and select the "Edit" option. You can crop, rotate, or add filters to your photo.

Can I delete photos from my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can delete photos from your Pampered Chef account. Simply click on the photo you want to delete and select the "Delete" option. This will remove the photo from your account permanently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies