• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Asks: Recipe Demo or Anything with Our Products?

In summary, the cookbook is a good resource to use, but there are many recipes that can be done without it.
swtnsssychef
yet another dumb question from me.... does it HAVE to be a pc recipe that we demo or can it be anything as long as we use our products? I'm new so i'm still trying to learn as much as possible here!! any help? thanks!!

There is no rule saying you must use a PC recipe, but there really is no good reason not to. Our recipes tell you exactly which product to use, so it makes it easier for you to do the demo. Also, if you use a recipe from one of the current cookbooks you are selling another product, the cookbook. Try pretty hard to stick to the current Season's Best or one of our cookbooks. I sell a lot of cookbooks this way.

PC has a recipe for just about anything.

Good luck

Remember, you are there to show the tools via the recipe. You want the customers to get so excited about how easy, fun and fast the yummy recipe is that they will purchase the products you showed.

Again, no such thing as a dumb question.As you spend time here, you'll probably notice that we share a lot of recipes. Lots of those are PC. Many aren't. For instance, the vast majority of trifle recipes aren't PC. I use mostly PC recipes, but I don't feel like I have to use them.

I show the host a list of recipes from PC that I have or will do at their show and then I will ask if they have a family or a personal recipe that everyone around likes her to make, then I ask to see the recipe and if I notice that it would use alot of the PC products, I would suggest we together make this recipe, now this has only happen twice in my two years but you may never know. It just makes the host feel extra special and she wants to invite even people because she is sharing her favorite recipe.

~

Thanks guys, you are great!! You all are so helpful and nice!! I'm really glad I found this site!!

Related to Newbie Asks: Recipe Demo or Anything with Our Products?

1. Can you show me a recipe demo using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, absolutely! We have a wide variety of recipe demos available on our website and YouTube channel. You can also attend one of our virtual or in-person cooking classes to see our products in action.

2. How can I get the most out of my Pampered Chef products?

We recommend reading the instruction manuals and watching our product videos to learn the best techniques for using our products. You can also join our online community and connect with other Pampered Chef users for tips and tricks.

3. What are the top Pampered Chef products for beginners?

Our top products for beginners are the Mix 'N Scraper, Flexible Cutting Mats, and Executive Nonstick Cookware Set. These versatile and durable products are perfect for any home cook.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products for meal prep and batch cooking?

Absolutely! Many of our products are designed specifically for meal prep and batch cooking, such as our Quick Cooker and Meal Prep Set. You can also check out our Meal Prep Made Easy guide for more tips and recipes.

5. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the individual product instructions to be sure. Some products may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • thejeepqueen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Tracie