• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites

In summary, the New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites is a delicious dessert made with flaky croissant dough, cinnamon sugar, and a cream cheese filling. They come pre-made and ready to bake, with each package containing 8 servings. They can also be frozen for later use and should be baked for 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
raebates
Staff member
I made some of the Cinnamon Bites with the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles this morning. Remembering a recipe I made eons ago for 4-H, I added a bit of fresh lemon zest and a couple of squeezes of fresh lemon juice. Yum! The fresh lemon adds a bit of panache to the treat.

Soundy yummy! I'll have to try that the next time I make them.

I think lemon zest is wonderful so I'm excited to try it here! Thanks for sharing!

I love to hear new twists on recipes, thanks!

Sounds good! I will have to try that next time, thanks.

Did you just squeeze a little onto the dough or did you mix it first....:eek: :confused:

I bet orange zest would be yummy too with a little squeeze from the orange!!
YUM!!!

That is what I was thinking Kristin

Ginger428 said:
Did you just squeeze a little onto the dough or did you mix it first....:eek: :confused:

The way I make the bites is just to melt butter in the 8" saute pan, sprinkle in the Sprinkles, place the cut biscuits in a single layer over the butter/Sprinkles mixture, sprinkle on a few more sprinkles, and pop it in a 350 degree oven.

I added the lemon zest and juice to the butter before the Sprinkles.

raebates said:
The way I make the bites is just to melt butter in the 8" saute pan, sprinkle in the Sprinkles, place the cut biscuits in a single layer over the butter/Sprinkles mixture, sprinkle on a few more sprinkles, and pop it in a 350 degree oven.

I added the lemon zest and juice to the butter before the Sprinkles.

OH GREAT! Thanks alot....:D

You are most welcome.I think orange would work well, too, Kristin.

Related to New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites

1. What are the ingredients in the New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites?

The New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites is made with a flaky croissant dough, cinnamon sugar, and a cream cheese filling.

2. Are the New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites pre-made or do I have to assemble them myself?

The New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites come pre-made and ready to bake, making it a quick and convenient dessert option.

3. How many servings does one package of New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites make?

Each package of New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites contains 8 servings, perfect for sharing with friends and family.

4. Can I freeze the New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites for later use?

Yes, the New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites can be frozen for up to 2 months. Just thaw and bake as directed for a fresh and delicious treat.

5. How long do I bake the New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites for?

The New Twist to the Cinnamon Bites should be baked for 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, or until golden brown and flaky.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • showoffchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • nikked
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies