• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Developing Your Team's Success with 3D Training Calls

In summary, the author came up with the idea of a weekly call for those that truly want additional training. Each week, they will Skype for 60 min. calls. There will be a different topic for each session, and there will be homework for participants at the end of each call. So far, 7 people have signed up for the calls.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I came up with the idea of a weekly call (we're using SKYPE) for those that truly want additional training...I'm calling it 3D training. So many of my team members are Hobbyists that say they want to move along, but of course lack the motivation to actually do anything. So I came up with the idea of 3D trainining calls. 3 D stands for Daily Diligence with the Details. Each week we will SKYPE for 60 min. calls (more or less--this is why I chose SKYPE over a conference call--if we go over no big deal). I am focusing each week on a different topic to help them be consistent with their business, and there will be homework for them to do. The first 30 min will be training and the second 30 min will be idea sharing and answering burning questions they have.

Week 1: Goal setting
Week 2 Organization (plan your work, work your plan)
Week 3: Booking a consistent calendar
Week 4: Host Coaching for success
Week 5: Customer Care
Week 6: Recruiting

These are all basics, I know, but they are not doing them. So we're going to work on habits that help.

I have 7 signed up for the calls. Any handouts that you use that are NOT some I can download from the website are appreciated. They seem to be excited. And of course, the prize at the end of the sessions will be a set of 3D glasses.

Wish me luck!:chef:

Great idea!! I was thinking of how to do a Step Up class with my team who are spread all over the US...Skype just might be the answer.

Will this be a video conference call?

Probably not--I can just email them handouts and they can look at them. I love video conferencing with SKYPE but thought it would be easier if they just plugged in with a headset like a regular conference call,

I am so thrilled to hear about your 3D training calls for your team! What a creative and effective way to motivate and support your team members. Your dedication to helping them succeed is truly admirable.I completely agree that consistency and attention to detail are key factors in building a successful business. Your planned topics for each week are spot on and will definitely help your team members develop these important habits.I am also glad to hear that you have incorporated a mix of training and idea sharing into the calls. This will not only provide valuable information, but also foster a sense of community and support among your team members.As for handouts, I have a few that I have found to be helpful in my own training calls. I will be happy to share them with you. Just send me a message and I will forward them to you.I am confident that your 3D training calls will be a huge success and I wish you all the best in your efforts. Your team members are lucky to have such a dedicated and supportive leader.Best of luck to you!Sincerely,

1. What is 3D training and how does it benefit my team?

3D training, also known as direct, dynamic, and deliberate training, is a method of coaching and developing team members through interactive and hands-on virtual calls. It allows for a more personalized and engaging approach to learning, resulting in increased retention and application of skills. It also fosters a sense of teamwork and collaboration among team members.

2. How often should we have 3D training calls?

The frequency of 3D training calls can vary depending on the needs and goals of your team. However, we recommend having them at least once a month to keep skills and knowledge fresh and to continuously improve as a team. You can also schedule additional calls as needed for specific training or development purposes.

3. Can 3D training calls be customized for my team's specific needs?

Absolutely! Our 3D training calls are designed to be tailored to the specific needs and goals of your team. We work closely with you to understand your team's strengths and areas for improvement, and create a customized training plan to address those needs.

4. Do we need any special equipment or software for 3D training calls?

All you need for a successful 3D training call is a computer or mobile device with internet access. Our training calls are conducted through virtual platforms that are easy to use and require no additional equipment or software.

5. Can we record and access the 3D training calls for future reference?

Yes, all 3D training calls are recorded and can be accessed at any time for future reference. This allows team members to review and reinforce their learning, even after the call has ended. It also allows for new team members to catch up on missed calls and stay up-to-date on training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK