• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Overcoming Calling Blitz Woes: How to Motivate and Engage Your Team for Success

In summary, Kate's team members were not participatory in her cluster meeting. She found that most of her team members did not participate even after she made reminders and telephone calls.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have 8 active on my team and 7 of them are in their first month-6months. NOBODY came on my calling blitz tonight! I sent out an email last week and made reminder calls today. UGH! They are doing okay (some are VERY part time) but I can't get it through them that they can do what I am doing! Any suggestions?

I had my cluster meeting tonight - I had 4 of my girls and 3 of my Adv Director's team in attendance. Only 6 were willing to participate. One of AD's girls just sat there & did nothing - refused to make any calls at all. Another of her girls made a few calls and spent the rest of the 30 minutes pissing and moaning and generally bringing MY girls DOWN.
I'll be thrilled to NOT have her consultants at my meetings again. One of her gals enthusiastically got on the phone and booked a show. One of my girls booked 3 shows and got a recruit lead...another of my gals got a referral and booked one catty show.
All in all it was an interesting experience which I feel showed everyone that things happen with you p/u the phone.

Are you going to try doing a blitz in person with your team?

I don't do my own meetings, but I should be splitting off in August. Barbara Duke will be at our meeting tomorrow, so we won't be doing it then. I think I will do a calling blitz at my own meetings every 2-3 months. Just tonight I did it by myself and made 10 calls. Three were call me back later (they need to add this category on the scorecard), 5 messages and booked 2 shows. Oh, and all of the call me back laters were to book shows. Last week when I did it as part of one of my upline directors' blitz I even got a recruit lead I didn't expect at all!!!

Wow Kate! Sorry to hear about the lack of your team's participation, but you did great tonight!

Thanks....then I got a call from my parents....long story that I might put in the lounge. I'm just really disappointed and pissed off right now. :(

I had my meeting the first Monday of the month and even though I reminded them a couple times to bring their lists, most didn't. Only two of 7 were willing to even participate, and that was only after I made two phone calls first. Frustrating.

Related to Overcoming Calling Blitz Woes: How to Motivate and Engage Your Team for Success

What is a calling blitz and why is it important?

A calling blitz is a concentrated effort to reach out to customers and potential customers through phone calls. It is important because it allows for direct and personal communication, which can lead to increased sales and customer loyalty.

How can I motivate my team to participate in a calling blitz?

The key to motivating your team is to provide incentives and recognition. Offer rewards for the team members who make the most calls or generate the most sales during the blitz. Recognize and praise their efforts to keep them motivated and engaged.

What are some tips for keeping the energy and enthusiasm high during a calling blitz?

One tip is to set a specific goal for the blitz and track progress throughout the day. This will give your team a sense of accomplishment and keep them motivated. Additionally, provide snacks and breaks throughout the day to keep energy levels up. Finally, have fun and keep the atmosphere positive and encouraging.

How can I engage with my team during a calling blitz?

Set up a group chat or video conference to allow for real-time updates, encouragement, and support. Take breaks together and have team-building activities in between calling sessions. Also, make sure to listen to your team's feedback and address any concerns or challenges they may have during the blitz.

What should I do after a calling blitz to maintain momentum and success?

Follow up with customers who were contacted during the blitz and continue to nurture those relationships. Recognize and celebrate the team's accomplishments and provide feedback on areas for improvement. Plan for future calling blitzes and include your team in the planning process to keep them engaged and motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • krhodes74