1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Telephone calls- way to record?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I am involved in several ongoing conference calls that last several weeks. I'd love to be able to record these- since you just can't always sit down in one sitting to hear a call, or you want to hear it a few times. Usually they are only up for 1 week.

What can be used to record the phone calls or dial the phone calls through my computer so I can record it with a program I have on my laptop? I have a program for the recording- just need a way to dial the telephone numbers through my computer.

I was looking at Skype ($3 a month or pay as you go) as one possibility. Anyone use it, in general? The Audio Acrobat would work but I have to sign-up to get their 30-day trial, then it's $20 a month! Ouch.

Just thought I'd see what others have used.
    Thanks!

May 7, 2009
  2. I use Skype every day. The connection quality is excellent and then of course there's their IM client which I also use often.

3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Ok. I'm giving Skype a try with a pay-as-you-go option and see how it works. So far so good and it was quick to set up!

May 7, 2009
Have something to add?