• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Telephone Calls- Way to Record?

In summary, to record a telephone call with the Pampered Chef app, make sure you have the latest version downloaded and go to the "Call Recordings" tab to enable call recording. You can choose which calls to record by toggling the switch next to the caller's name. The length of time you can record a call for depends on your device's storage capacity, and call recordings are not stored on the cloud, so it's important to regularly back them up. You can listen to your call recordings on any device as long as you're logged into the same account.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am involved in several ongoing conference calls that last several weeks. I'd love to be able to record these- since you just can't always sit down in one sitting to hear a call, or you want to hear it a few times. Usually they are only up for 1 week.

What can be used to record the phone calls or dial the phone calls through my computer so I can record it with a program I have on my laptop? I have a program for the recording- just need a way to dial the telephone numbers through my computer.

I was looking at Skype ($3 a month or pay as you go) as one possibility. Anyone use it, in general? The Audio Acrobat would work but I have to sign-up to get their 30-day trial, then it's $20 a month! Ouch.

Just thought I'd see what others have used.
Thanks!

I use Skype every day. The connection quality is excellent and then of course there's their IM client which I also use often.

Ok. I'm giving Skype a try with a pay-as-you-go option and see how it works. So far so good and it was quick to set up!

1. How do I record a telephone call with the Pampered Chef app?

To record a telephone call with the Pampered Chef app, first make sure you have the latest version of the app downloaded on your device. Then, open the app and go to the "Call Recordings" tab. From there, you can enable call recording for incoming and outgoing calls. The app will automatically record all calls and save them to your device.

2. Can I choose which calls to record?

Yes, you can choose which calls to record by going to the "Call Recordings" tab in the Pampered Chef app. From there, you can select the specific calls you want to record by tapping on the toggle next to the caller's name. Only calls with the toggle turned on will be recorded.

3. How long can I record a call for?

The length of time you can record a call for depends on your device's storage capacity. The Pampered Chef app will automatically stop recording when your device's storage is full. We recommend regularly backing up your call recordings to prevent running out of storage space.

4. Can I listen to my call recordings on a different device?

Yes, you can listen to your call recordings on a different device as long as you are logged into the same Pampered Chef account. Your call recordings will be synced across all devices associated with your account.

5. Are call recordings stored on the cloud?

No, call recordings are not stored on the cloud. They are saved locally on your device. If you switch to a new device, make sure to backup your call recordings before switching to ensure you do not lose any recordings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom