1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Telephone calls- way to record?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I am involved in several ongoing conference calls that last several weeks. I'd love to be able to record these- since you just can't always sit down in one sitting to hear a call, or you want to hear it a few times. Usually they are only up for 1 week.

What can be used to record the phone calls or dial the phone calls through my computer so I can record it with a program I have on my laptop? I have a program for the recording- just need a way to dial the telephone numbers through my computer.

I was looking at Skype ($3 a month or pay as you go) as one possibility. Anyone use it, in general? The Audio Acrobat would work but I have to sign-up to get their 30-day trial, then it's $20 a month! Ouch.

Just thought I'd see what others have used.
    Thanks!

May 7, 2009
  2. I use Skype every day. The connection quality is excellent and then of course there's their IM client which I also use often.

3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Ok. I'm giving Skype a try with a pay-as-you-go option and see how it works. So far so good and it was quick to set up!

May 7, 2009
Have something to add?