• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to a neighborhood!!!

PC Latoya

Novice Member
Oct 7, 2005
My husband thinks it is not a good idea to go to the neighbors that i have never met and invite them to my open house. What do you think? We have only lived in the neighborhood for 4 months.

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
Why not, sounds like a great idea to me, maybe make up a flyer to give to them so they don't forget about it

PC Latoya

Novice Member
Oct 7, 2005
He thinks i should get to know them before inviting them.

pamperedchristine

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2005
It sounds like a good way to get to know your neighbors to me! How else are you going to get a chance to talk to them, etc? It gives you a great reason :)

Just tell them that you want to cook for them!

PCAbby

Sep 24, 2005
What better way to get to know your neighbors?

Thats a graet way to meet new people and potential hosts. Ofcourse you should be aware of your personal safety before you invite complete strangers over :)

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
What other better idea would there be. It would be casual way to meet with no awkward one on one time but all the nighbours who probably know each other and can get to know you. Neighbours are always wanting to know what their new neighbour has done to decorate their home and in the mean time you get to show them the PC products and let them know of your business and how you can serve them and maybe make a friend or two that you may not have had.