1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings New to a neighborhood!!!

1. PC Latoya

PC Latoya Novice Member

My husband thinks it is not a good idea to go to the neighbors that i have never met and invite them to my open house. What do you think? We have only lived in the neighborhood for 4 months.

Oct 10, 2005
  2. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

Why not, sounds like a great idea to me, maybe make up a flyer to give to them so they don't forget about it

Oct 10, 2005
  3. PC Latoya

PC Latoya Novice Member

He thinks i should get to know them before inviting them.

Oct 10, 2005
  4. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Member Gold Member

It sounds like a good way to get to know your neighbors to me! How else are you going to get a chance to talk to them, etc? It gives you a great reason :)

Just tell them that you want to cook for them!

5. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

What better way to get to know your neighbors?

Thats a graet way to meet new people and potential hosts. Ofcourse you should be aware of your personal safety before you invite complete strangers over :)

Oct 10, 2005
  6. cla519

cla519 Member

What other better idea would there be. It would be casual way to meet with no awkward one on one time but all the nighbours who probably know each other and can get to know you. Neighbours are always wanting to know what their new neighbour has done to decorate their home and in the mean time you get to show them the PC products and let them know of your business and how you can serve them and maybe make a friend or two that you may not have had.

Oct 10, 2005
  7. PC Latoya

PC Latoya Novice Member

Thank guys! I almost changed my mind but wanted to see what you guys thought. :)

Oct 10, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted