• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Stoneware Product in January

In summary, the new stoneware product being released in January is the Stoneware Deep Dish Baker, which has a unique shape for better depth and heat distribution. It is oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. Metal utensils should not be used with it, and it can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Its dimensions are 11" x 8" x 2.5" with a capacity of 8 cups.
chef joy
I searched consultant's corner and can't find the requirements for earning the new stoneware product. I thought I had read somewhere it was to submit 2 shows by January 20th. Can anyone please guide me as to where to find the information?

Thank you.

It is listed on the same flyer about the Free National Conference. You are correct it is 2 shows submitted by Jan 20th

Is it really a piece of stoneware? The canadian promo just calls it a new spring piece that is not part of the sell-a-thon items. And yes, it was 2 shows but Jan 20th to earn it.

It just says a piece of the NEW stoneware. I am dying to know what it is!

Canada doesnt always get all the same new product releases as the US, so it is possible that they US consultants will get a new stone for the 2 shows submitted before the 20th, and the Canadians will get something different. We won't know until next weekend!!

Alison

Submitting ShowsHow do you go about submitting potential show dates online to earn these products?

You actually have to submit the two shows I believe. As in turning in the orders.

It's in the Jan KCN-Calender-Yes it is 2 shows by 1/20!Hi - You may have seen it in the Jan KCN on the Calendar and it does confirm what you read! Good luck. Kim

chef joy said:
I searched consultant's corner and can't find the requirements for earning the new stoneware product. I thought I had read somewhere it was to submit 2 shows by January 20th. Can anyone please guide me as to where to find the information?

Thank you.

1. What is the new stoneware product being released in January?

The new stoneware product being released in January is our Stoneware Deep Dish Baker. It has a unique shape that allows for more depth and even heat distribution for baking larger dishes.

2. Is the Stoneware Deep Dish Baker safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Stoneware Deep Dish Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe for convenience.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Stoneware Deep Dish Baker?

No, we recommend using only nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils with our stoneware products to avoid scratching or damaging the surface.

4. How do I clean the Stoneware Deep Dish Baker?

The Stoneware Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a nylon scraper. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.

5. What are the dimensions of the Stoneware Deep Dish Baker?

The Stoneware Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 8 cups and measures 11" x 8" x 2.5". It is perfect for making casseroles, lasagnas, and other deep dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • Cookin' Mama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Cookin' Mama
  • stacywhitlow