• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings New stoneware product in January

Dec 7, 2005
I searched consultant's corner and can't find the requirements for earning the new stoneware product. I thought I had read somewhere it was to submit 2 shows by January 20th. Can anyone please guide me as to where to find the information?

Thank you.

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
It is listed on the same flyer about the Free National Conference. You are correct it is 2 shows submitted by Jan 20th

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
Is it really a piece of stoneware? The canadian promo just calls it a new spring piece that is not part of the sell-a-thon items. And yes, it was 2 shows but Jan 20th to earn it.

F

friday

Canada doesnt always get all the same new product releases as the US, so it is possible that they US consultants will get a new stone for the 2 shows submitted before the 20th, and the Canadians will get something different. We won't know until next weekend!!

Alison

luvbeingachef

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2005
It's in the Jan KCN-Calender-Yes it is 2 shows by 1/20!

Hi - You may have seen it in the Jan KCN on the Calendar and it does confirm what you read! Good luck. Kim

chef joy said:
I searched consultant's corner and can't find the requirements for earning the new stoneware product. I thought I had read somewhere it was to submit 2 shows by January 20th. Can anyone please guide me as to where to find the information?

Thank you.