1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings New stoneware product in January

1. I searched consultant's corner and can't find the requirements for earning the new stoneware product. I thought I had read somewhere it was to submit 2 shows by January 20th. Can anyone please guide me as to where to find the information?

Thank you.

Dec 31, 2005
  2. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

It is listed on the same flyer about the Free National Conference. You are correct it is 2 shows submitted by Jan 20th

Dec 31, 2005
  3. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Is it really a piece of stoneware? The canadian promo just calls it a new spring piece that is not part of the sell-a-thon items. And yes, it was 2 shows but Jan 20th to earn it.

Dec 31, 2005
  4. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

It just says a piece of the NEW stoneware. I am dying to know what it is!

Dec 31, 2005
  5. friday

friday Guest

Canada doesnt always get all the same new product releases as the US, so it is possible that they US consultants will get a new stone for the 2 shows submitted before the 20th, and the Canadians will get something different. We won't know until next weekend!!

Alison

Jan 1, 2006
  6. Princess

Princess Member

Submitting Shows

How do you go about submitting potential show dates online to earn these products?

Jan 1, 2006
  7. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

You actually have to submit the two shows I believe. As in turning in the orders.

Jan 1, 2006
  8. luvbeingachef

luvbeingachef Novice Member

It's in the Jan KCN-Calender-Yes it is 2 shows by 1/20!

Hi - You may have seen it in the Jan KCN on the Calendar and it does confirm what you read! Good luck. Kim

Have something to add?