• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Stoneware Piece Anyone Received Yet?

In summary, as long as you submitted it by the deadline, you should receive your free stoneware. It isn't your fault that there was a credit card problem, and PC is great about resolving issues like that.
heat123
Silver Member
Just curious who has received their free stoneware for entering two shows by 1/20/06? I had a credit card payment problem with one of them (and it was delayed) and was not sure if that would disqualify me? I contacted HO and they said congrats. so I am hoping to receive it? :confused:

I didn't earn the stone, but I thought i'd say this..
PC is great about your credit card problem. As long as you submitted it by the deadline...you'll receive it! It isn't your fault that there was a credit card problem.
Last spring I submitted enough to earn free summer products... the hosts check bounced...there were all these problems. PC home office gave me the options to tell the host..one was that she could send all the products back. I asked if I would then have to send my free products that I earned back... They won't take away products earned, or even commission (I believe) in a case like this.
!! They are great!!
If you submitted it in time, you got it!
Congrats! I will be getting it for $11... and I'm soooo glad they FINALLY came out with this stone! It's the perfect size for one package of muffin mix!

I'd still check
ChefNic said:
I didn't earn the stone, but I thought i'd say this..
PC is great about your credit card problem. As long as you submitted it by the deadline...you'll receive it! It isn't your fault that there was a credit card problem.
Last spring I submitted enough to earn free summer products... the hosts check bounced...there were all these problems. PC home office gave me the options to tell the host..one was that she could send all the products back. I asked if I would then have to send my free products that I earned back... They won't take away products earned, or even commission (I believe) in a case like this.
!! They are great!!
If you submitted it in time, you got it!
Congrats! I will be getting it for $11... and I'm soooo glad they FINALLY came out with this stone! It's the perfect size for one package of muffin mix!
if you had problems with one of your shows being submitted. I had that problem in May, one of the credit cards for the show was declined, the show was on hold, etc., and PC didn't send my tablecloth. I FINALLY got it, after literally 6 weeks. I got it just in time for my 4th of July party-- and we were supposed to have it for the June hosts!!!
Hope this helps!

sample ordersAfter you buy one sample order can you buy another one later on?

No, I just placed my sample order and it stated on the page (on CC) that sample orders may be placed only ONCE. I was planning on getting just one package now and one later. So of course, I got everything I wanted all at once.

Yippee I got it!I worried for nothing I guess! It was shippped last week so I should get it next week! I'm soo happy! First my sell a thon products, change over kit and now this free stoneware! Next I will be receiving my final ss3 bonus package! Cannot wait to get this set (I wanted this pk more than any of them)! Whooo-hoo!
I LOVE PC! It rocks! :D

I ordered the new stone when I ordered Package A and they shipped it all together. So, I received mine yesterday. It is very cute.

I got mine!6-muffin pan and had it as a prize for my newsletter! A host-to-be will receive it at the end of the month.

1. What is the best way to care for my new stoneware piece?

To ensure the longevity of your stoneware, it is important to properly care for it. Before using your stoneware for the first time, it is recommended to wash it with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. For regular cleaning, use a nylon scraper or brush to remove any food residue and rinse with warm water. Do not soak the stoneware in water or put it in the dishwasher. Dry the stoneware thoroughly before storing or using it again.

2. Can I use my stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware can be used in the microwave. However, it is important to note that stoneware retains heat very well, so be cautious when removing it from the microwave and always use oven mitts or a towel to handle it. Also, do not preheat your stoneware in the microwave as it can cause it to crack.

3. Is it safe to use my stoneware in the oven?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use in the oven. It is made to withstand high temperatures and can be used in temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing the stoneware in a hot oven from the refrigerator, as this can cause it to crack.

4. Can I use metal utensils on my stoneware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware as they can scratch the surface. It is best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to protect the stoneware from damage.

5. How do I remove stains or stuck-on food from my stoneware?

If your stoneware has stains or stuck-on food, soak it in warm water with a mild soap for 10-20 minutes. Then, use a nylon scraper or brush to gently remove the residue. For tougher stains, you can create a paste with baking soda and water and let it sit on the stain for a few minutes before scrubbing it with a nylon brush. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners on your stoneware as they can cause damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
sklay723