• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Salad Spinner..............

In summary, Kristi's Salad Spinner broke, Rae's came broken, and Lisa's new one arrived in time for her show.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Well, I got my Salad Spinner yesterday and its BROKEN!! The clear big bowl (not the colanders) is completely cracked!:eek: I called HO and they're sending me a new one and a label to send the other back but I borrowed my recruiters the other day and hers was broken as well. :eek: :eek:

Has anyone else had theirs broken? Is this a sign of things to come?:rolleyes:

So sorry about this, Kristi. Mine's fine. (Not that I'm, like, bragging or anything.)

raebates said:
So sorry about this, Kristi. Mine's fine. (Not that I'm, like, bragging or anything.)

Oh yeah, sure Rae! :p It's just really weird that the 2 I've seen are BOTH broken!:confused:

That is weird that they were both broken. Mine came ok.

Mine is fine, too.

Sorry that yours is broken!

Mine is fine too....must be something about you.....:p LOL

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that's the case Linda!! I can still spin it but you see this LARGE crack!

this is the first I've heard of that! Mine is great. Did anyone on here know that I LOVE THIS SPINNER! :eek: :D :p ;) LOL! Big time joke for me, check out the mid season thread if your confused!:confused:
no breaks here, so sorry that you got yours broken though:(

Thanks Cathy! I'm sad but I do know how much you LOVE your spinner!:D :D

Maybe it has to do with the handling of the shipper in your area?

So, Cathy, do you like the new Salad Spinner?

I used mine today for the first time to spin some strawberrries....works very well! I almost couldn't believe how much water came out of them!

I actually made the Chopped Colossal Salad today for my Open house and it worked wonders for the Romaine Lettuce that you have to use! I actually booked a party just b/c of the Salad Spinner!!!!!!! :D

Crud!!!I guess I have to go and open the box now and see if mine is broke!! LOL I looked at all my other stuff but that!!

pixel-_ said:
I I actually booked a party just b/c of the Salad Spinner!!!!!!! :D

Great job!!:D :D
I'm taking mine to my show tomorrow, and I'm also doing the colossal chopped salad, so hopefully I'll have the same results as you!

Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday but then I got home - NO box. Check the tracking. No deliver attempted will try on next business day. THey wold feel different if it was THEIR package. Glad I didn't already go out and buy lettuce or berries to spin = (

I am personally having many issues with Fed Ex and things coming in boxes that are damaged with the contents broken. I have a feeling they are getting more tossed around than with UPS.

I have voiced my concerns to HO and suggest that you do the same. It's the only way to get the issues resolved! ;)

I talked to my UPS guy when he delivered my Merrill order - I miss Dave, my guy in brown shorts. Gave him an updated catalog for his wife. My boxes seem to have been in better shape when they were delivered UPS but I know people had trouble with UPS depending on the area.

Mine also came brokeI thought at first it had a pour spout in it and realized, nope it's a huge piece missing that literally is shaped like a pour spout.

But, I just got my new one in time for my show on Thursday evening and had lots of people want one, but no bookings, some maybes.

Lisa

smarteez2 said:
I guess I have to go and open the box now and see if mine is broke!! LOL I looked at all my other stuff but that!!
You looked at everything but that????? what?????:D :D :confused: :confused: ????? It's THE FIRST thing I RIPPEDthe box open for and took it out and pulled apart and squealed like a school girl!!!LOL! LMBO~!:D :eek:
I think it took me another 5-10 minutes to actually go look at the other stuff!
LOVE MY SPINNER! It makes me happy!!!!:D :D :rolleyes:

Last edited:
raebates said:
So, Cathy, do you like the new Salad Spinner?
Read the post above! And then go read the the thread on the mid season products!:D :D :eek:
I soooooo love the darn thing! I'm going to sell those things like crazy! PC will be pumping those thing to Spokane like Wild Fire!!!! Cause I'm passionate about it! Can you tell!:confused: :eek: :D :rolleyes:
Like when my daughter was around 1 years old and I was chopping everything for her, I sold so many darn choppers that year~! I must have sold 200 of them!!!! I was selling them to grandmas too, they just had to get in on MY fun~!!!!:D :D ;)

Related to New Salad Spinner..............

1. How does the new salad spinner differ from the previous version?

The new salad spinner has a larger capacity, allowing you to dry more greens at once. It also has a new and improved brake mechanism for easier use.

2. Is the new salad spinner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new salad spinner is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the new salad spinner for fruits and vegetables other than lettuce?

Yes, the new salad spinner can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables, such as berries, herbs, and leafy greens.

4. Does the new salad spinner have a non-slip base?

Yes, the new salad spinner has a non-slip base to keep it stable while in use.

5. What is the warranty for the new salad spinner?

The new salad spinner comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefLisa
  • Products and Tips
Replies