• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New recipes, no way to save them?

In summary, "new recipes" refer to recently discovered recipes that you want to save for future use. Some websites or cookbooks may not have a built-in feature for saving recipes, so you may need to manually write them down or print them out. However, you can also save them on your computer or phone by creating a digital folder or using note-taking apps or bookmarks. There is no limit to the number of new recipes you can save, but it depends on your device's storage capacity or physical space. If you lose or forget to save a new recipe, you can try searching for it online, asking for a copy, or recreating it from memory or similar recipes.
chefinbiz
I love the new recipes for this season....I am disappointed however, that the new cards have nowhere for us to print//stamp/sticker the recipe cards with our contact info.

Just a thought.....

I use the small Avery labels template# 8167
it has my name, phone # and email
they fit on the bottom left corner under the "servings" oval

That's a good idea. I had formatted my computer to print right on the older cardds- it was nice to avoid the stickering- I'll pay the kids to do it i guess

I just made labels and stuck them on the other side. Just figure as long as my name is on there somewhere so they can contact me.

Hi there! I completely understand your disappointment with the new recipe cards not having a designated space for our contact information. I know how important it is for us as consultants to have our information easily accessible for potential customers. I will definitely pass along your feedback to our team and see if we can incorporate that into future recipe cards. In the meantime, you could always use a stamp or sticker to add your contact information to the cards. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and happy cooking!

Related to New recipes, no way to save them?

What do you mean by "new recipes"?

"New recipes" refer to any recipes that you have recently discovered and would like to save for future use. This can include recipes from cookbooks, websites, or even handwritten recipes from friends or family.

Why is there no way to save these new recipes?

Some websites or cookbooks may not have a built-in feature for saving recipes. In these cases, you may need to manually write down or print out the recipe to save it for later use.

Can I save new recipes on my computer or phone?

Yes, you can save new recipes on your computer or phone by creating a digital folder or document to store them. You can also use a note-taking app or bookmark the recipe on your web browser for easy access.

Is there a limit to the number of new recipes I can save?

No, there is no set limit to the number of new recipes you can save. It ultimately depends on the storage capacity of your device or the amount of physical space you have for storing handwritten recipes.

What can I do if I lose or forget to save a new recipe?

If you lose or forget to save a new recipe, you can try searching for it again online or asking the person who shared the recipe for a copy. Alternatively, you can also experiment and try to recreate the recipe from memory or by using similar recipes as a reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • Chefstover2