• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners

In summary, the HO Leads online order for Weekday Dinners (item CU82) for $75.50 includes the Elegant Entertainer and Take A Dip gift sets. The PWS version of this same item is $75.50 and includes the individual items CU82/DCB and CU83/recipe cards.
Chefstover2
I just got an online order (love those HO Leads!) for a Weekday Dinners (item CU82) for $75.50.

I was a little freaked b/c I thought they were overcharged for the recipe cards. I called HO and they told me there's a new gift set online: White DCB and Weekday Dinners--Done recipe cards for $75.50.

It's under the "new" section.

Very cool!!

Wow - awesome!!

I just looked - there are a whole bunch of new gift sets online:
Elegant Entertainer
Take A Dip
Weekday Dinners
Easy Appetizers

Hmmm... I don't see that on my PWS :(

I take that back, I went to the individual order option, and NOW I see them under gift sets!

Those are great! And I was just typing the intro letter to my newsletter, so I can still add that!

Looks like they added the sets you see in the Mini-catalog...very cool.I'm actually putting a few of those sets together right now for my booth this weekend.

Those look awesome! Glad they put that in. Is it not on the "Show side" as well? That would be a good way to get some of those sold!

No it's not!!! Glad you asked about that 'cause I totally would have advertised that at my shows. Now I'll just stick to the Dinnertime in No Time set for $99.

Even though it's not listed for Shows- they can still get the same items for the same price. The set on the PWS is $75.50 - it's the $69 DCB and the $6.50 recipe cards. You would just enter them individually. (look at the Mini-catalog- page 16-19). They show the same sets, but have the individual items broken out by item #/price.So you can still "market" the sets.....just not have one item # to enter in P3 like with the PWS.

1. What is included in the New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners?

The New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners includes 5 essential kitchen tools and 2 recipe books to help you create delicious and easy weekday dinners. The tools include a non-stick skillet, a chef's knife, a silicone spatula, a garlic press, and a vegetable peeler.

2. Are the recipe books in the New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipe books included in the New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. They also offer options for those following a low-carb or low-calorie diet.

3. Can I purchase the New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners as a gift for someone else?

Absolutely! The New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners is a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or is looking to improve their weekday dinner game. You can select the option to add a personalized message and have it shipped directly to the recipient's address.

4. Is the non-stick skillet in the New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners safe to use on all stovetops?

Yes, the non-stick skillet included in the New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners is safe to use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Can I purchase additional recipe books to go along with the New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners?

Yes, you can purchase additional recipe books from Pampered Chef to accompany the New Gift Set on Pws--Weekday Dinners. They offer a variety of cookbooks for different cuisines and dietary preferences, so you can continue to expand your weekday dinner options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dkgriff
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies