• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipe for Baked Pot Stickers

In summary, the conversation includes the sharing of two delicious recipes: baked pot stickers and crabmeat dumplings, as well as a dessert idea using wonton wrappers. The recipes are made with simple ingredients and can be easily customized to suit individual tastes. The conversation also ends with an invitation for more wonton wrapper recipe ideas.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Hey all,
I have been doing the baked pot stickers at a lot of my shows lately. If you haven't done them yet they are so yummy. I only use a half of can of water chesnuts because they are too over powering. Then I add chopped mushrooms and sometimes sprouts depending on my mood. They are great.

Here is the recipe that I also make with them, at a local chineese restaurant they are called Crabmeat Dumplings
16 oz of Cream Cheese
8 oz of crabmeat(I use imitation) you may also use shrmp or salmon.
2 green onions chopped.
Put the cream cheese in small bowl form colindar set and micro for about 1 min. To soften up the cream cheese. Chop the crab meat with the chopper, and slice the onions Mix all together and use the small scoop for scooping on the wonton wrappers. My customers actually like it better than PC recipe.

The other night I made wonton cups in the it's good for you. Except I made a choc. moose. with choc. shavings and melted choc drizzled all over. It was so good.
1 pint of heavy whipping cream
1 teasp. of our double Vanilla
1 small box of instant choc. pudding and a slpash of reg milk.
Just mix done in less than five minutes and a great desert. I used the EAD to put in the moose cups and everyone loved the size.

Just wanted to pass these along in case someone might want to use them. :D

That sounds delicious! I'm definitely going to try out the crabmeat dumplings and the chocolate mousse. Do you have any other recipes that you make with wonton wrappers? I think they're great for appetizers or desserts.

Hey there! Thanks for sharing these recipes! I've never tried making pot stickers at home before, but your version sounds delicious with the addition of water chestnuts and mushrooms. I'll have to give it a try. And the crabmeat dumplings sound amazing too. I love using imitation crab in recipes because it's so affordable and still tastes great. And the wonton cups with chocolate mousse? Yum! That's such a creative and easy dessert idea. Thanks for the inspiration!

1. How long do I need to bake the pot stickers for?

The recommended baking time for the New Recipe for Baked Pot Stickers is 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Can I use frozen pot stickers for this recipe?

Yes, frozen pot stickers can be used for this recipe. Make sure to thaw them before baking and adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. Are there any substitutions for the ingredients listed?

Yes, you can use ground chicken or turkey instead of ground pork for a healthier option. You can also substitute the soy sauce with tamari for a gluten-free version.

4. Can I make these pot stickers ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make the pot stickers ahead of time and freeze them before baking. When ready to bake, add an extra 5-10 minutes to the baking time.

5. Can I use a different dipping sauce for these pot stickers?

Absolutely! While the recipe suggests a soy-ginger dipping sauce, you can use any dipping sauce of your choice, such as sweet chili sauce or peanut sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies