• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Created Your Own Crock Pot Recipe? Share Here....

V
vwpamperedchef
here's my crock pot recipe, I am having it tonight....

Southwest Crock Pot Chicken

Layer the following ingredients in your crock pot.
4-6 boneless chicken breasts
Top chicken breasts with your choice of salsa (I use one small jar of mild)
1 can of corn, drain a little of the water out, add the rest of it to the chicken. The moisture will help the chicken cook.
1 can of black beans, rinsed
1 can of Rotel Diced Tomatoes, or any diced tomatoes.

Feel free to top with cheese or sour cream. Serve with rice or cous cous.

(Only 6 pts on Weight Watchers, not inc. cheese or sour cream)
Cook for 8 hours.

Sounds great!! Thanks!!

ooh Vanessa, that sounds good! I wish I had read this post earlier. I wanted to make something in the crockpot with chicken, but ended up making a beef stew for tonite in it instead. I will have to try your recipe out in a few days. Crockpots are perfect for today---raw and dreary weather here in NJ. Can't wait for spring to hit!! I was just thinking that although I love Christmas trees...I love palm trees, more!! lol.....

Ha ha me too Barbara...and I have a little bit of a cold...so not in the mood to "cook".

Enjoy the recipe! I think I will add some whole wheat pasta to mine tonight.

That does sound good. :balloon: Might have to try it. It's funny because as I was reading it, I was thinking that it sounded healthy and WW friendly and then at the end you had how many points it was! I love it when I don't have to figure it all up! Thank you, I'll definitely be trying this one!

OT-you may laugh Vanessa, but I am so serious about palm trees...you should have seen my Christmas decorations outside--I had everything all Christmasy-looking, and then I added a touch of my own flavor...a lit up palm tree. My friends and neighbors all loved it. They know me!!! I should have taken a picture of it!! My postman even mentioned how much he smiles when he sees it lit up!!

This isn't a full recipe, but rather how I start several recipes. I LOVE to put frozen boneless chicken breasts in the crock pot with a little bit of water and whatever seasoning is going to be good in the casserole I make later on that day. I let the chicken cook all day and then that evening I use it as the base for a dish.

The latest one I did was chicken cooking all day with our Citrus & Basil Rub. Take the chicken out and drain it. Combine it with fresh sliced mushrooms or canned, spinach, sour cream, a dash of white wine, and top with cheese. Bake until hot and bubbly.

Dear Vanessa,

Thank you for sharing your delicious-sounding Southwest Crock Pot Chicken recipe! I have not yet created my own crock pot recipe, but I am always on the lookout for new and tasty ideas. I am excited to try your recipe tonight for dinner. I love that it is a Weight Watchers-friendly option and can't wait to top it off with some cheese and sour cream. Thank you for including the cooking time and points value, that makes it even easier for me to plan my meals. I will definitely be sharing this recipe with my friends and family. Keep the great recipes coming!

Happy cooking,

Pampered Chef Consultant

H2: What is your crock pot recipe and can you share it?

My crock pot recipe is a Southwest Crock Pot Chicken dish. It's a simple and flavorful dish that is perfect for busy weeknights. I am happy to share the recipe with you, and you can find it below.

H2: What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?

The ingredients you will need are boneless chicken breasts, salsa (I use mild), canned corn, black beans, and diced tomatoes (I use Rotel). You can also top it with cheese or sour cream if desired.

H2: How long does this recipe take to cook in the crock pot?

This recipe takes about 8 hours to cook in the crock pot. It's perfect for preparing in the morning and having a delicious dinner ready when you come home from work or school.

H2: Can I make any substitutions in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions to fit your taste preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use a different type of protein such as beef or tofu, and you can also use different types of beans or vegetables. Feel free to experiment and make this recipe your own.

H2: Is this recipe diet-friendly?

Yes, this recipe is only 6 points on Weight Watchers (not including cheese or sour cream). It's a healthy and nutritious meal that is perfect for those trying to watch their weight or follow a specific diet plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies