1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New PWS format!!

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

From what I can see in the photo, I think I will really like what they are doing for the PWS! Can't wait to see it next week!

(for those wondering what I'm talking about- it's in the Nov. CN. - page 11)

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/nov09_cn.pdf

Oct 26, 2009
  2. Gloria&Emily

Gloria&Emily Novice Member Gold Member

Way Cool! Thanks for sharing

Oct 26, 2009
  3. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I AM SOOO excited!!!! of course I'm used to telling people how to order exactly "at the bottom left corner of my page you will see..." lol But I can handle the change for what this great company is doing for us!! AWESOME specials too!

Oct 27, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

That does look much better! And with plenty of notice to add it to my monthly newsletter! :D

Oct 27, 2009
  5. mmoran4pc

mmoran4pc Novice Member

yes... hopefully i wont have to walk EACH customer through online orders anymore. ugh.... mostly happy to do it but sometimes its several people in one day. not cool

Oct 27, 2009
  6. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

yes, very excited about this change - my one fear is that pc will increase our website prices. not trying to be negative, just don't need additional fees... but thrilled with the new look.

Oct 27, 2009
  7. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

yeah! Just in time for me to get my FREE 3 month trial. :) Looks so much cleaner & classy ...

8. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

With the extra enhanced services (forget the exact name for it) that TLs and above can get with their PWS for an extra fee, they shouldn't need to raise the general PWS subscription rate. Not that my PWS isn't totally worth it...

Oct 27, 2009
  9. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

Thanks for sharing! I just got my 3 months free and I'm working on my first news letter - perfect timeing!

Oct 27, 2009
  10. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

In the picture it doesn't look like there is roon for your news headlines under your contact like there is now.

Oct 27, 2009
  11. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Actually...if you look at the right side of the picture- there is a grey section under the Consultant's photo/contact info. I don't know if you can tell, but it says "News Features" in a green bar, and then shows a large area! (that area between the green bar/consultant picture, and the recipe photo)

Oct 27, 2009
  12. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

I just qualified yesterday - everything posted on consultant connection today. How soon before I get the email about setting up my PWS?

13. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I don't remember if you get a separate email. Go try it, and see if it lets you set up w/o paying.

Oct 29, 2009
  14. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

An email is usually sent congratulating you on a job well done....and then it informs you that you have earned the 3 months of PWS. Usually within a day or two from qualifying. Noora is right, you may be able to try and see if it lets you set up instead of waiting for the email.

Have something to add?