• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New PWS format!!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
From what I can see in the photo, I think I will really like what they are doing for the PWS! Can't wait to see it next week!

(for those wondering what I'm talking about- it's in the Nov. CN. - page 11)

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/nov09_cn.pdf

Gloria&Emily

Novice Member
Gold Member
May 8, 2007
Way Cool! Thanks for sharing

jbdowd0798

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2008
I AM SOOO excited!!!! of course I'm used to telling people how to order exactly "at the bottom left corner of my page you will see..." lol But I can handle the change for what this great company is doing for us!! AWESOME specials too!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
That does look much better! And with plenty of notice to add it to my monthly newsletter! :D

mmoran4pc

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2009
yes... hopefully i wont have to walk EACH customer through online orders anymore. ugh.... mostly happy to do it but sometimes its several people in one day. not cool

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
yes, very excited about this change - my one fear is that pc will increase our website prices. not trying to be negative, just don't need additional fees... but thrilled with the new look.

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
yeah! Just in time for me to get my FREE 3 month trial. :) Looks so much cleaner & classy ...

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
yes, very excited about this change - my one fear is that pc will increase our website prices. not trying to be negative, just don't need additional fees... but thrilled with the new look.

With the extra enhanced services (forget the exact name for it) that TLs and above can get with their PWS for an extra fee, they shouldn't need to raise the general PWS subscription rate. Not that my PWS isn't totally worth it...

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
Thanks for sharing! I just got my 3 months free and I'm working on my first news letter - perfect timeing!

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
In the picture it doesn't look like there is roon for your news headlines under your contact like there is now.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
In the picture it doesn't look like there is roon for your news headlines under your contact like there is now.

Actually...if you look at the right side of the picture- there is a grey section under the Consultant's photo/contact info. I don't know if you can tell, but it says "News Features" in a green bar, and then shows a large area! (that area between the green bar/consultant picture, and the recipe photo)

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
I just qualified yesterday - everything posted on consultant connection today. How soon before I get the email about setting up my PWS?

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I don't remember if you get a separate email. Go try it, and see if it lets you set up w/o paying.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
An email is usually sent congratulating you on a job well done....and then it informs you that you have earned the 3 months of PWS. Usually within a day or two from qualifying. Noora is right, you may be able to try and see if it lets you set up instead of waiting for the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views