• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Will PC Release This Fall?

In summary, the products PC is likely to release for the fall season include a pineapple corer & slicer, a mini rolling pin, a clip to go on cookware, and a potato ricer. They may also redesign certain products.
I think we are going to get new Simple Additions and Debi Lily will teach us how to integrate them with what we have. I doubt that the cranberry stoneware will be discontinued because the covered cranberry baker just came out in cranberry. I think they are going to add pricey linens.

I hope they add a rack to hang the chef's tools. A straight line thing that hangs over the stove. I want a cookbook holder and I am really close to just buying the one I've been eyeing from Southern Living (glad I waited and didn't get the Trifle).

I really want a great "mass appeal" theme. I haven't had alot of luck with the tropical one and I can't blame people--most people want to learn how to make a recipe they'll repeat over & over again not something exotic they'll forget the minute you leave.

Since I don't know how to put pictures in the message I am attaching a document with a bunch of products I saw while doing a search online for products.

Attachments

• New Products.doc
    306 KB · Views: 465
Interesting Bev...I like the pancake batter dispenser and the vegetable chop and measure. I see something like the veg chop at WalMart. You put an onion in there and it dices the onion. No tears, no smelly hands.

Shawnna said:
I think a lot of people like to use SS cookware because your pork chops actually stick and then you have goodies in the bottom of your pan to stir up some gravy with. The goodies give your gravy flavoring. You don't get that with non stick cookware.

Exactly - you can't get the proper browning effect in non-stick

dannyzmom said:
a stoneware garlic roaster

a brushed stainless TTA

a knife block

some more new spices and/or oils

Stoneware Garlic Roaster - that would rock!:D

what's tta??? first day in here.

I would love a PC pot-rack!!!!

A Meat Slicer!

I really really want the stoneware bowls to come back. In classic or glazed, as long as they come back.

They need to come out with a spoon rest that will hold the new kitchen tools.
I'd also like to see a grease screen for my husband's splattering bacon.

Christ Follower said:
I'd also like to see a grease screen for my husband's splattering bacon.

He should make it in a bar pan, on parchment paper, in the oven :)

i would like to see pre cut rounds of parchement paper for those torte pans! Kristi

KRISTI'SCOOKING said:
i would like to see pre cut rounds of parchement paper for those torte pans! Kristi
AMEN!

Although you can cut them easily by tearing off a square, folding it diagonally, then keep folding from the same point so you have a really skinny triangle. Hold the point in the center of the pan so you can see how big it needs to be, and cut across the triangle. When you open it up, you'll have a circle just the right size.
(I stole that from Good Eats.)

I've had guests who were Diabetic ask for a cookbook. I'd like to see a Cross-Reference Directory so that we would know which of our Cookbooks has a recipe we are looking for. i.e. Taco Wreath. It drives me nuts having to look through four or five cookbooks to locate it. I've solved it by making a copy of any favorite, and putting it into my own binder, but I think a Directory would go over very well with Consultants and Cookbook collectors.

I'd like to have covers for the Simple Additions bowls with dots, and Medium bowls, similar to the one on the Trifle Bowl, and Classic Batter Bowl. Then, we'd need a rack to store all of them in!!! Speaking of racks, how about one for the lids of our Cookware?

OHH I would love a book that is mostly Cook's Corner and tips. I have had several request for this product.

I don't recall if I have listed this suggestion yet or not so just in case, I am listing it again...
a stoneware garlic storage thingie
also a baker to roast a head of garlic
oh --
and s brushed stainless TTA
and a hanging potrack for my gorgeous cookware so I can show it off!

I would like to see the recipe binder come back out. I LOVE mine and would love another!

Chozengirl said:
I would like to see the recipe binder come back out. I LOVE mine and would love another!

Yes - in a more contemporary look!

Oh - and I would LOVE to see another fundraising cookbook available - I love the one I got EONS ago and I know alot of groups ask me when we'll be doing that again.

Speaking of fundraisers, I just hope we're getting a whole new fundraiser!!

One of my recruits had a great idea. To have a fundraiser that sold ONLY our heart trivets. Think about it! Everyone could use one, and it's reasonably priced. In addition to the organization making money, it would also benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank, too. Double dipping the benefits, I guess!

But she also pointed out, it's not a "breakable" product, so even small children could help with the sorting and delivery of them.

We thought the order form could be simplified, too, kind of like the Girl Scout Cookie order forms.

Paula R. Lewis said:
Speaking of fundraisers, I just hope we're getting a whole new fundraiser!!

One of my recruits had a great idea. To have a fundraiser that sold ONLY our heart trivets. Think about it! Everyone could use one, and it's reasonably priced. In addition to the organization making money, it would also benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank, too. Double dipping the benefits, I guess!

But she also pointed out, it's not a "breakable" product, so even small children could help with the sorting and delivery of them.

We thought the order form could be simplified, too, kind of like the Girl Scout Cookie order forms.

There is a thread on here about doing that type of fundraiser. I believe the lady called it a "Hunger Buster" fundraiser. Kristi

chefann said:
AMEN!

Although you can cut them easily by tearing off a square, folding it diagonally, then keep folding from the same point so you have a really skinny triangle. Hold the point in the center of the pan so you can see how big it needs to be, and cut across the triangle. When you open it up, you'll have a circle just the right size.
(I stole that from Good Eats.)
What a good tip! Sometimes, I wonder why I didn't already know to do something like that. It's sort of like, why I just figured out within the last year that I could cut a circle around the pit of an avocado or a nectarine and then just twist it to open it. Why didn't I know that in all my years of cutting those things before? Crazy!
I would love to see a book filled with "secrets" like these. Quick Cooking magazine used to (maybe it still does, I don't read it anymore) have a tip each issue, and the tips were so helpful.

I would love it if PC brought the kid's aprons back in the catalog... maybe with a chef's hat. I've had SO many requests for these!!

Grandmarita said:
I've had guests who were Diabetic ask for a cookbook. I'd like to see a Cross-Reference Directory so that we would know which of our Cookbooks has a recipe we are looking for. i.e. Taco Wreath. It drives me nuts having to look through four or five cookbooks to locate it. I've solved it by making a copy of any favorite, and putting it into my own binder, but I think a Directory would go over very well with Consultants and Cookbook collectors.

You can look up that information on Consultant's Corner, so no need for a directory!

OK.... so I just got the Forged Cutlery Steak Knife Set!!! And I am in LOVE with the case they come in!!! BEAUTIFUL! That would be an ideal addition to the cutlery line for storing all the knives ;)

Ooooo....good idea, a case for the cutlery! I love anything that helps me organize!!

While we're at it, how about a holder for the spices and grill rubs, too?

Paula

Ooh- a spice rack would be cool. Especially if there were a matching pot rack. (I swear, if there's no pot rack announced this year, CSers will riot!)

chefann said:
Ooh- a spice rack would be cool. Especially if there were a matching pot rack. (I swear, if there's no pot rack announced this year, CSers will riot!)

I thought FOR SURE there would be a pot rack after the exec cookware was released. So I put off buying one until the next product release...man, was I bummed. I swore I'd hold off til PC came out with one...but then a few months ago, I saw a GORGEOUS one at a garage sale for $5 and couldn't pass it up. Now I just have to convince my Dad to hang the dang thing for me. We're at a stand-off. He says he'll hang it once I teach my indoor cat to be an outdoor cat (my hubby put him up to that) and I promised I would teach my indoor cat to be an outdoor cat once he hangs the potrack. Neither one of us is budging - LOL

My true thoughts ona PC pot rack though - I don't think they'll do it. A pot rack is like a piece of furniture, ya know? It's a really personal thing. There are SO many various styles out there to choose from - how could they ever pick ONE that most people would like? Kwim?

I do see your point about pot rack styles, Carolyn. Which is another reason I think we won't have full linens (tablecloths, etc.) in the catalog. Can you imagine the confusion of people trying to order the right size? Placemats are easier - one standard size and just let people order more if they need them.

dannyzmom said:
My true thoughts ona PC pot rack though - I don't think they'll do it. A pot rack is like a piece of furniture, ya know? It's a really personal thing. There are SO many various styles out there to choose from - how could they ever pick ONE that most people would like? Kwim?

That's my thinking too - I know that when I wanted a pot-rack, I searched all over to find "THE ONE"....and I don't think it is something I would have ever bought from a catalog.....and as a consultant - I SURE don't want to haul one to all my shows!:eek:

Also, you can almost bet that, if we were to get a pot rack, ours would have some sort of "tweak" to it, so it would become a PC exclusive!! It seems that more and more of our products have/are becoming exclusive to our company!!

Paula

Guess we'll just have to settle for spice racks and/or canister sets!! lol

Paula

A cookbook holder would also be a nice addition to our line.

Paula

Except that all the PC cookbooks are spiral bound - so there is no need of one if you are using a a PC Cookbook!:D

I want a divided stone for baking 2 things at once (baked beans and scalloped potatoes)
flavored vinegars
lemon powdered sugar
egg slicer that also does wedges

Teresa Lynn said:
I want a divided stone for baking 2 things at once (baked beans and scalloped potatoes)
flavored vinegars
lemon powdered sugar
egg slicer that also does wedges

A divided stone is a cool idea!

I've been asking for it for 10 years!!

A divided stone is a really cool idea!! But, would that be something, baking two things at once, that could be accomplished in our mini-loaf pan stone already??

It was a suggestion made, when that stone came out, that a person could prepare individual "meals" by using the different "compartments" in the mini loaf pan. One for potatoes, one for green bean casserole, two for mini meatloaves, and the other for cornbread, was what I believe was given as an example...?

Paula

Paula,
Obviously you've never had my 2 boys to dinner HA!! :)
the mini loaf pan works great for my mom especially when my dad was still living. The mini loaf pan wouldn't begin to fill my kids up. I do about 5 pounds of potatoes every dinner.
since returning from our cruise my daughter & I have been sick. My oldest son cooked chicken fried steak, potatoes, gravy, fried okra the first night and cleaned the kitchen. It was such a JOY for me so I decided instead of me cooking everynight the kids will each take a turn. they get to choose (as long as it's fairly balanced) cook and clean. Tonight my daughter fixed manicotti, chicken parmesan, a salad and citrus berry trifle.
Our football player cooks tomorrow night I'm pretty sure we're in for steaks, mac and cheese and baked potatoes.
My only rule was you have to clean up and no convenience foods or takeout.

Stainless?Last night at our cluster meeting, we brought up the fact that one stainless steel piece of cookware would be excellent. Something to think about! ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Except that all the PC cookbooks are spiral bound - so there is no need of one if you are using a a PC Cookbook!:D

I think a Cookbook holder is still nice. Not just to keep the book open, but to prop it up also to make it easier to read. That's why I really want one.

Plus, not many people only own our spiral cookbooks. I have collected cookbooks since my granny started me a collection when I was 10.

Well, the reason I said a cookbook holder was to not only "hold" the book, but to protect it from spills, too.

One year at Conference, they actually gave us a clear acrylic one. It works really well, and I use it often, so I thought it might be nice to offer such a thing to our customers, too!!

Paula

raebates said:
Simple Addition Lids
Yes, yes, yes....I often wondered why they didn't already offer lids for SA.

Tonight, after making salad for dinner, using our new Salad Spinner, of course, I thought it would be nice to have a lid for storing leftover salad in the spinner's bowl, instead of with the "spinner" on it.

Paula

I love alot of what I've read on this post -- here is my wish list -- some original and some "copy cat"

Stainless TTA
Canister Set -- stainless/dots/other
More dots SA
Serrated forged Utility Knife
Cooks Tool holder/hanger
Cookware holder/hanger
Forged Carving cutlery (fork/knife set) -- hoping this is what we get for free
Lids for existing SA
Cake dome cover (the one from the salad spinner isn't a big enough diameter) -- would love this to fit the large round platter somehow

Cookbook holder (to protect from spills and splatters -- something ultra cool and nifty no idea what that would be though)

cookbook reader -- MP3-- clips to your waist -- push a button and it tells you what to do next or repeats -- little "DS" style chips for each cookbook and a "chip" holder -- also an adapter that will allow you to print a shopping list for each recipe

nifty and cool looking index card holder -- traditional or pocket syle book

quality everyday eating utensils (I need new ones . . . )

lids/covers to make stoneware transportable

I would like to see a corn on the cob cutter for people who like to freeze the corn or take it off the cob.
A set of serving utensils for the trifle bowl
A smaller version of the stock pot with handles on each side
I also get asked for a lazy susan for frosting cakes

See you at wave 3! I made director with 3 minutes to spare!

SUZIEQCONSULTANT said:
I would like to see a corn on the cob cutter for people who like to freeze the corn or take it off the cob.
A set of serving utensils for the trifle bowl
A smaller version of the stock pot with handles on each side
I also get asked for a lazy susan for frosting cakes

See you at wave 3! I made director with 3 minutes to spare!

Ooooh yeah - serving utensils for the Trifle bowl would be great in time fo rth eholidays. I think a corn cob stripper will be great for the next spring summer selling season

Well, it's not Pampered Chef, but, to easily remove corn from the cob, you can use an electric knife! Works great....

Paula

<h2>What products do you think PC will come out with for the fall season?</h2><p>As an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot disclose any information about upcoming products. However, I can assure you that the company is always working on innovative and useful products for our customers.</p><h2>What product do you want them to introduce?</h2><p>I personally cannot answer this question as it is subjective. But I can say that the company takes customer feedback and requests into consideration when developing new products.</p><h2>What products do you think they will redesign???</h2><p>Again, I do not have any insider information on specific products that will be redesigned. However, Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve our products and make them even more efficient for our customers.</p><h2>This thread will get all of our wheels turning as we anticipate the conference!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!</h2><p>I share your excitement for the upcoming conference! I am sure Pampered Chef has some amazing surprises in store for us and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for the future of the company.</p>

What products do you think PC will come out with for the fall season?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot disclose any information about upcoming products. However, I can assure you that the company is always working on innovative and useful products for our customers.

What product do you want them to introduce?

I personally cannot answer this question as it is subjective. But I can say that the company takes customer feedback and requests into consideration when developing new products.

What products do you think they will redesign???

Again, I do not have any insider information on specific products that will be redesigned. However, Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve our products and make them even more efficient for our customers.

This thread will get all of our wheels turning as we anticipate the conference!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I share your excitement for the upcoming conference! I am sure Pampered Chef has some amazing surprises in store for us and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for the future of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Becca_in_MD