• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the new power cooking recipes featuring chicken for October release?

In summary, the Fall/Winter 2008 collection includes new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Rockcrok® Dutch Oven. There are also seasonal products that will only be available for a limited time, and some products from the Spring/Summer 2008 collection may still be available. Sales and promotions may be offered throughout the season, and it is recommended to check with a consultant for specific care instructions regarding dishwasher safety.
allisonserna
what are the mid season products to be released on October 1st?

TIA

As far as I know...there are none!

I like that better...this past season there were no outside orders of people trying to order something that was in the catty, but not available yet. I hope they stick with the "no midseason" products idea!

I don't recall them announcing any mid-season products, but I'm excited that they're coming out with new power cooking recipes in October using chicken. Yay!

Power cooking recipes? Cool!

Chefstover2 said:
I don't recall them announcing any mid-season products, but I'm excited that they're coming out with new power cooking recipes in October using chicken. Yay!

Yeah - is one of those the Chicken Satay Pasta salad that I saw in one of the conference pictures? That sounds so delicious - I can't wait to try it! YUM! :D

Related to What are the new power cooking recipes featuring chicken for October release?

1. What new products are being introduced in the Fall/Winter 2008 collection?

Our Fall/Winter 2008 collection features a variety of new products including our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

2. Are there any seasonal products that will only be available for a limited time?

Yes, we have a selection of seasonal products that will only be available during the Fall/Winter 2008 season. Be sure to get them while supplies last!

3. Can I still purchase products from the Spring/Summer 2008 collection?

While some products from the Spring/Summer 2008 collection may still be available, we recommend checking with your consultant for current availability.

4. Will there be any sales or promotions for the Fall/Winter 2008 products?

We occasionally offer sales and promotions on our products throughout the season. Be sure to stay updated on our website and social media channels for any upcoming deals.

5. Are any of the Fall/Winter 2008 products dishwasher safe?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the product's packaging or consulting with your consultant for specific care instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies