• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Will PC Release This Fall?

In summary, the products PC is likely to release for the fall season include a pineapple corer & slicer, a mini rolling pin, a clip to go on cookware, and a potato ricer. They may also redesign certain products.
SPVA said:
I would like to see a new forged cutlery Carving Set.

I just got and used the carving set this week and can I just say...WOW -- that knife cut thru my pork tenderloin like it was buttah!!!! Love it!

Since we all have so many different color kitchens...I would love to see the stoneware with a bunch of choices for color...I think it would sell even more stoneware if people had like 7-8 choice colors...I sometimes hear "oh those 2 colors, cranberry and french vanilla, wouldn't go with my kitchen" If more color choices are offered, I know I would sell even more stoneware...

I can see your point, but with only three (traditional, French vanilla, and cranberry), I have people who order the wrong one. I can't imagine the confusion if we had 7 or 8 to choose from.

Just a logistics note - if there WERE more colors of stoneware, we'd have to hope that HO came out with small pieces of stoneware (coaster sized) to show the colors. It's bad enough to carry 2 pieces because people won't order it without seeing the color. I refuse to carry 7! (JMO)

Good thinking ... I love the coaster idea for showing new colors!

chefann said:
Just a logistics note - if there WERE more colors of stoneware, we'd have to hope that HO came out with small pieces of stoneware (coaster sized) to show the colors. It's bad enough to carry 2 pieces because people won't order it without seeing the color. I refuse to carry 7! (JMO)

That's exactly what I was thinking. Stoneware chips.

It's not my idea. That's what Longaberger reps have for their pottery.

chefann said:

Amen, sister!

chefann said:
It's not my idea. That's what Longaberger reps have for their pottery.

As you probably now know, I've never been to a Longaberger party. :eek: :

Paula R. Lewis said:
...We also used to carry a Black Bean & Corn Salsa, which was really yummy. I'd love to have it back, or at least a recipe for it!!...

Here is a recipe from an old SB (S/S 2005), as well as a neat twist that I love. HTH!

Attachments

• Butch's Wild West Tex-Mex Salad.doc
    66 KB · Views: 225
  • Black Bean, Hominy and Corn Salsa.doc
    22 KB · Views: 780
I want CERAMIC knives!!!

OK, stoneware coaster color chips....well, how about just plain ol' Stoneware Coasters!!! We could offer a set of coasters, one in every color that matches the stoneware, if we offered that many color choices. Maybe they would be the same colors as the Simple Additions, too, so EVERYTHING is now color-coordinated!! lol

This thread is fun, to be sure!

I hope that whoever the Home Office "lurker" on this site is, is taking good notes!! lol

I'm really thinking the adj. measuring spoons will go away. I'm still not sold on the new scoops though. I would love to see lids for SA and an oval pot like rachael's that you can lay spaghetti noodles in.

I actually had a customer call me today about the new Executive 12-qt. stockpot, to ask how big it is, inches-wise. She told me she was considering it, but it is only about an inch wider than the 8-qt., and she needs something more "squatty", or wider. I guess she makes her stuffed bell peppers on the stovetop, so she needs a pot that is wide, similar to a canning style pot.

Hey, there's another product...a canner...?

Don't think I could do that!! lol

I would like the Food Chopper in black so it would look right sitting on top of my black TTA.

chefann said:
hmm.... other things I'd like to see in the catalog:

teakettle to match the cookware
SA teapot (wouldn't a chubby round one to match the Coffee and More cups be so cute?!?)
pot rack
a few more forged "specialty" knives (I probably wouldn't use them, but I have customers who ask about them): fileting knife, cleaver, boning knife
new cookware: saucier (saucepan with rounded corners so that a whisk can get into the corner)

Yes!! I would love a cleaver!! I had a Forged knife returned in 3 pieces after a customer tried to dehead a pig!

Paige Dixon said:
Yes!! I would love a cleaver!! I had a Forged knife returned in 3 pieces after a customer tried to dehead a pig!

:confused: WHAT!! :eek: WHAT!! :eek: Are you in the Amazon or something? I know we want fresh food, but come on! With the forged cutlery? Aren't there real tools for that?!:eek:

Chef Kearns said:
:confused: WHAT!! :eek: WHAT!! :eek: Are you in the Amazon or something? I know we want fresh food, but come on! With the forged cutlery? Aren't there real tools for that?!:eek:

yeah like a chain saw?

Chef Kearns said:
:confused: WHAT!! :eek: WHAT!! :eek: Are you in the Amazon or something? :eek:

I had to stop and see what state they were beheading pigs in. . . .

Chef Kearns said:

That's so funny!:D We just watched a special on the Travel Channel about a Tribe in the Amazon.....but they don't behead the pig - they roast it whole - head and all - must be third world countries don't use forged cutlery for their pig roasts!:D :D :D

What about prep bowls that messure a cup that way you could have the option of having two sets one with 1/4 cup and the other messureing a full cup...
I wish the prep bowls had 1 or especially 2 tablespoon measurements

I would love for the prep bowls to have smaller measurements for two tablespoons if not 1 and 3. It would be so convenient.
I also would like the same design but in black for the SA stands and caddy. I don't care for the old black ones.
I would love for the timer to be black or stainless rather than white.
A customer and good friend requested a two quart easy read measuring bowl because she has carpel tunnel and can't carry the heavy batter bowl.
I wish the Excecutive Cookware Strainer was deeper.
I wish the EA Decorator had a larger barrel.
I also wish the Chef's Silicone Basting Brush was wider.
Bring back the cake tester! I just bought one at Bed Bath & Beyond because I lost mine.

Well the knife block was out years ago mybe it will come back
Tea keetle
colored scrapers again
more SA colors
I would love to see a stoneware to make long lofts of bread I have one on metal ( hate it ) so a stone one would be awsome its rounded like a tube cut in 1/2
garlic roaster is a great idea

chef131doreen said:
Well the knife block was out years ago mybe it will come back
Tea keetle
colored scrapers again
more SA colors
I would love to see a stoneware to make long lofts of bread I have one on metal ( hate it ) so a stone one would be awsome its rounded like a tube cut in 1/2
garlic roaster is a great idea

Ooooh - love the stone idea!~

what about a recipe organizer for all the recipe cards you get with each product?? or for other recipe cards....:cool:

nycchef said:
what about a recipe organizer for all the recipe cards you get with each product?? or for other recipe cards....:cool:

Although it seems like the number of use and care cards with recipes seem to be diminishing...

I would like to see different cookbooks. Maybe one for just appetizers. And one for different "theme" parties, complete with pictures of tables settings, decorating ideas, and the entire meal, with recipes for each part.

For busy people, who don't want to have to think about it. It would all be there, in black and white for them to follow, step by step.

Paula R. Lewis said:
I would like to see different cookbooks. Maybe one for just appetizers. And one for different "theme" parties, complete with pictures of tables settings, decorating ideas, and the entire meal, with recipes for each part.

For busy people, who don't want to have to think about it. It would all be there, in black and white for them to follow, step by step.

A "power cooking" or investment cooking book would be nice too--meals you can make and double that freeze well, complete with reheating instructions, suggested side dishes, etc. I really like how there are some "cook once eat twice" meals in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook--more along that line for busy cooks. Or a "family meals" cookbook with a week's worth of meals that build off of the ingredients in other meals in the week to reduce cost, simplify shopping, and with a consolidated shopping list for the week. I would definitely buy that!

I think that for the Fall they will come out with alot of serving items to enhance our Simple Additions line. Of course linens-i think we'll get alot of ideas on tablescapes at conference from Debi Lily. Can't Wait.

I really really want a Spanish full color cookbook with maybe a tour of Latin America. Foods from Mexico, El Salvador, Spain and Buenos Aires are to die for but vastly different. AHHHH... I really really want that cookbook. Where's Santa when you really need him.

Ohhh and what about a cookbook-entertaining guide with holidays or celebrations from around the world.

Well Ok, while I was fantasizing about food I burnt dinner!

What theme are you guys wanting for the fall? I would like a "Homespun Favorites" featuring some good traditional fare, but maybe with a slight twist. Like a Pumpkin Pie Trifle--something classic made new.

MGG said:
Well Ok, while I was fantasizing about food I burnt dinner!

What theme are you guys wanting for the fall? I would like a "Homespun Favorites" featuring some good traditional fare, but maybe with a slight twist. Like a Pumpkin Pie Trifle--something classic made new.

Homespun Favorites sounds like a good theme! I've been wanting some kind of back to basics or comfort foods kind of theme, but updated recipes. I haven't really done any recipes from the SB for a few seasons b/c I didn't really like the themes.

Oooooooooooooo... Pumpkin Pie Trifle sounds YUMMY!!! I think I might have to try to make one... just added pumpkin and spice cake to my shopping list!

Well, homespun sounds like a good "celebrations" title, too! And, since we'll be entering the fall/holiday season, anything "warm and cozy" will be a good way to go, I think!!

Speaking of "warm and cozy", I would love some great hot chocolate mixes, too!!

I'm hoping for the cleaver!

I know a cleaver is "different" than the Santoku, but how are they actually used?? I mean, do they have different actual uses??

Knives confuse me, I confess!!

I still want SILVERWARE!!!

and coasters....

How about a soup tureen?? With a great ladle, perhaps to match it...? One that could even "hook" onto the side somehow??

I've been wanting silverware for a few years now..... keep putting off buying new stuff, just HOPING that PC is adding it to their next season's catalog! lol

Coasters would be awesome, too!!!!!

I agree about the silverware...my only problem is, I need it to be "garbage disposal-proof"!! I've got more than one teaspoon dropped in there!! <sigh>

OH NO!........

I have no garbage disposal (well, it's called a trash can! lol) and I have no dishwasher (his name is John ;))........... I'm just about ready for a HOUSE where I can have some of these things, though!!! lol My apartment is getting very crowded, especially every 6 months when I add yet another set of Kitchen Tools to the place ;)

I guess I'm about to get a "reprieve" on the storage problem of new and exciting PC products. My daughter is planning to move down to Virginia in August, and is more than willing to take any "extras" off my hands!! lol

raebates said:
Simple Addition Lids

I've been asking HO for lids for years. I would like to see 2 different kinds of lids. One for sealing & storing & 1 that have a slot for a serving utensil so the food is protected from dust & bugs if it's on a buffet table.

If I remember right, the last time we had such a huge dollar value in new product was when we got the cranberry stoneware. Anyone else think they might be introducing a new color?

I know it's probably not the favorite color choice but I want EVERYTHING in the lilac color of our microfiber towels from this season! Then I can die happy that my kitchen matches!!

Paula R. Lewis said:
How about a soup tureen?? With a great ladle, perhaps to match it...? One that could even "hook" onto the side somehow??
I think I've put this on the suggestions sheet at conference the last couple of years. :) Funny story about that: a couple of years ago, I did up a game sheet for my cluster. We all made predictions/wishes about new products and I typed up the list so we could check things off as they were announced. I met someone in a workshop who was on the product development committee, and I gave her a copy of the list. The next year, the HWC items included a couple things that had been on the list, and we've had a few more things added to the product line that were on there.

Thought of a few more whiile I was driving!Cibatta Bread Mix
Cibatta Baking Stone
Recipes for Cibatta Bread (including Panini's)

I love the idea of SA lids!! And I'd also like a case for the Forged cutlery if no knife block.

And the avocado is better than the dreaded "harvest gold". My mom still has a harvest gold dryer (from 1976). It's a Maytag (and she hates it but dad keeps it going).

I like basic black for things like the tomatoe knife and scraper. It goes with so much. I love the cranberry stoneware, and I hope they don't discontinue it or my profits from PC will be going to buy everything cranberry that I don't have already.

northern_sunshine said:
I love the idea of SA lids!! And I'd also like a case for the Forged cutlery if no knife block.

And the avocado is better than the dreaded "harvest gold". My mom still has a harvest gold dryer (from 1976). It's a Maytag (and she hates it but dad keeps it going).

Hey, I'd take a 30 year old harvest-gold dryer if it still worked and didn't give me hassles... my scarcely 4 year old dryer (which is white by the way) is not working and I'm actually waiting today for the repair guy. At the risk of sounding like my grandmother, they don't make 'em the way they used to!

Back on topic, I REALLY would like a knife block/case and a tea kettle. And I don't know if this would be too specific, but I would love apples as a fall recipe theme... there is so much you can do with them and they work really well with PC products.

I would love to see some "down home Southern Cooking ideas". In my area most people are "beans and taters" kind of people. I had a guy ask today at our restaurant why we didn't have fried potatoes and onions as a regular menu item. With today's over-busy society, I think quick foods or foods you can make ahead and freeze would be a great theme. HomeMade Gourmet pushes a 4 meals in 4 minutes theme. Basically you take frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts...for my family I use 5...put them in a freezer bag with one of their spices...my favorites are the southwest and the rosemary...and you add different canned items. You freeze them and when you get up in the morning you put them in the crockpot to cook while you are at work. When you get home you add a salad or some other vegetable and your dinner is ready. I haven't done it in awhile but with the southwest you add the seasoning, rotel tomatoes and some water. For one you add chicken broth, and another one you add cream of mushroom soup. They are really simple to make. I emailed HO and was told they hadn't tested our spices to know if that would be good or not for us. She told me she would put it on the table. I keep hoping something similar would come out. You could incorporate that into the Deep Covered Baker and microwave. But, I often put supper in the oven in the rectangle baker with lid before heading out to church and when I get home my entire meal is ready. I think it would be easily adaptable for our products.

dannyzmom said:
Non-nonstick stainless cookware is essential for browning pork chops

I brown them in the 12" Executive Family Skillet and they cook up wonderfully - nice and moist!

I have SS cookware already, and the Executive set beats it hands down, IMO

I would love to see nice flatware. Also, I've had a customer request a small whisk with a longer handle.

A knife block.

I think a lot of people like to use SS cookware because your pork chops actually stick and then you have goodies in the bottom of your pan to stir up some gravy with. The goodies give your gravy flavoring. You don't get that with non stick cookware.

<h2>What products do you think PC will come out with for the fall season?</h2><p>As an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot disclose any information about upcoming products. However, I can assure you that the company is always working on innovative and useful products for our customers.</p><h2>What product do you want them to introduce?</h2><p>I personally cannot answer this question as it is subjective. But I can say that the company takes customer feedback and requests into consideration when developing new products.</p><h2>What products do you think they will redesign???</h2><p>Again, I do not have any insider information on specific products that will be redesigned. However, Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve our products and make them even more efficient for our customers.</p><h2>This thread will get all of our wheels turning as we anticipate the conference!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!</h2><p>I share your excitement for the upcoming conference! I am sure Pampered Chef has some amazing surprises in store for us and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for the future of the company.</p>

What products do you think PC will come out with for the fall season?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot disclose any information about upcoming products. However, I can assure you that the company is always working on innovative and useful products for our customers.

What product do you want them to introduce?

I personally cannot answer this question as it is subjective. But I can say that the company takes customer feedback and requests into consideration when developing new products.

What products do you think they will redesign???

Again, I do not have any insider information on specific products that will be redesigned. However, Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve our products and make them even more efficient for our customers.

This thread will get all of our wheels turning as we anticipate the conference!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I share your excitement for the upcoming conference! I am sure Pampered Chef has some amazing surprises in store for us and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for the future of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Becca_in_MD